The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also known as around the world. Great game. I kick some major ass at flip cup so this game was always fun to anchor

Yeah, there are a lot of names for it. Game is fun as hell and will mess you up quick.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Yeah, there are a lot of names for it. Game is fun as hell and will mess you up quick.

That's a fact hehe. I have a feeling this might have to come out at the outing. There are many games that may have to come out actually

That's a fact hehe. I have a feeling this might have to come out at the outing. There are many games that may have to come out actually

Damn, hate ill miss it.

if you guys even remember drinking games... you arent doing it right lol
60 beer in 24 hrs is only 2 and half beers an hour but maybe 4hrs in you'd start feeling it
id like to give the century club a run

This century club intrigues me. I was always a fan of power hour but the waiting a minute to take a drink was a bear.

--
tapatalk

Need somebody on Craigslist to buy my duck decoys so I can ponder more, rawr.

Is there a morehead city section on Craigslist yet? Lots of duck hunters down east man, might be worth a post.

--
tapatalk

Is there a morehead city section on Craigslist yet? Lots of duck hunters down east man, might be worth a post.

--
tapatalk

Yeah I didn't put it in the Raleigh section, I put it in the Eastern NC coastal section. Probably my best shot.

Put my Driver and 3W up on CL in my area so that I can fund my driver ponder...good luck!

Put my Driver and 3W up on CL in my area so that I can fund my driver ponder...good luck!
Didnt try out the Marketplace forum here? I bet those would have sold quickly here.

Man 4 for $55 thats an epic deal!

Man 4 for $55 thats an epic deal!

I could easily see you with one of these in that backyard of yours. Canadians love gloves and beer, right?

Reading a thread on another tiny site about the recent banning from the TM marketing thread, got lots of laughs at pathetic shots at THP.

Reading a thread on another tiny site about the recent banning from the TM marketing thread, got lots of laughs at pathetic shots at THP.

Which tiny site?

Which tiny site?

FGI - freegolfinfo

Wearing the ban as a badge of honor. Its all sad and funny to me.

"Banned Again"....HA! It's just funny how immature some people really are.

guess who's banned....banned again....LBlack's banned.....rep a friend....

"Banned Again"....HA! It's just funny how immature some people really are.

FGI - freegolfinfo

Wearing the ban as a badge of honor. Its all sad and funny to me.

It was an interesting read. I think it's fine for folks to have an opinion. What cracks me up is that most of them assume we're bad golfers. WRX is the same way. Because we choose to spend time here, we're hacks. Whatever, I would tee it up with anyone, at any time.

It was fun to read. I was tempted to sign up and rip people for talking smack about GG. She is like a sister to me and I will beat the hell out of someone for bashing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back