The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie you rule.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, someone just got an attitude in the i20 signup thread...

Here you go boys....

DSC_0333.jpg

LOL at the wife waving for the camera.

Cookie you're a pimp! I gotta tell you though, it really doesn't look like the lawn needed to be mowed to me. Did you just send her out to quick bugging you while you focused on watching golf?

Cookie when I get to a computer you are getting rep'ed.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie you're a pimp! I gotta tell you though, it really doesn't look like the lawn needed to be mowed to me. Did you just send her out to quick bugging you while you focused on watching golf?

Grass is not bad, but those damn weeds are pissing me off. Little clumps of crap all over the place.

Nate - don't be jealous! LMAO

See, there is hope for all us guys!

Cookie rocks.

as TC said in another thread. Cookie must be working with a lot of equipment. Just WOW.

Cookie that' freakin awesome!

as TC said in another thread. Cookie must be working with a lot of equipment. Just WOW.

This has me LMAO. She is a cool chick, I am very lucky!

That's settled, when my old lady gets home I'm going to make her go out and run the snow blower. We got 5 inches of snow today, someone has to clean that crap up dammit!

That's settled, when my old lady gets home I'm going to make her go out and run the snow blower. We got 5 inches of snow today, someone has to clean that crap up dammit!
Good luck, we will miss you Jake.

There is a difference between your hot wife and cookies...

Be careful.....snow blowers are expensive - would hate for her to break it!

At least do what I do and tell the wife if she breaks it, it is coming out of her allowance.

Haha, yeah right. In fact I better get my punk ass out there before she comes home so that the driveway is clear when she gets here. Then I have to get my punk ass back in here and get her dinner made as well. And if I wrinkle her clothes again when washing them my punk ass is in huge trouble.

Haha, yeah right. In fact I better get my punk ass out there before she comes home so that the driveway is clear when she gets here. Then I have to get my punk ass back in here and get her dinner made as well. And if I wrinkle her clothes again when washing them my punk ass is in huge trouble.

+1 for honesty haha. It is alright Jake. Cookie gave up meat for his woman and you gave up your balls.

Smart move....we would hate to see a replacement called in for our July shindig.

+1 for honesty haha. It is alright Jake. Cookie gave up meat for his woman and you gave up your balls.

Ha! But I got the meat back, well chicken and tuna anytime, and then meat when she is not around. I still know my place.

Haha. True story; I have not done a single load of laundry in 3 years, the wife does it all. However, I do all the cooking, which I enjoy anyway, so it's a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back