The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just think everyone should be treated with respect, and nobody should be talked down to. My tech support guys know that the moment a client starts yelling at them they just transfer the call to me, and the tech's know that if they are treated poorly on a site that they should always just act very nice and cordial then phone me and it will be taken care of.
There is no excuse for not treating everyone with respect and it is one of the things I can't stand.

It's tough enough for the guys on support - they're the receiver of the complaint (and the frustration) in the first place, and as soon as you can't press the big red 'FIX' button, it's now your fault completely. I can confirm that your guys will really appreciate that sort of support! We tend to have a load of 'senior' managers who are too busy trying to look good to the guys above them rather than actively managing the guys who could use them.

hope his hands are warm for you! colds hands + turn head and cough = :bad:

Off to the Doctors appointment. Wish me luck (Healthy Boy Please)

I don't watch survivor, Seth.

Also, what is a good tapatalk app for Android? The one I'm using now doesn't let me quote posts.

TapaTalk

I don't watch survivor, Seth.

Also, what is a good tapatalk app for Android? The one I'm using now doesn't let me quote posts.

The one I downloaded from MarketPlace allows me to quote, but not multi quote. No coloneling on tapatalk for me.

Going skiing in Boone this weekend and there is supposed to be fresh snow Saturday. Oh snap!

Vail got another 12" of fresh pow last night... jealous

I am only 15 rep points away from having 3 little green squares. The Smallville, OneT and TC rep really helped me in a big way. The rep thing seems like a very long mini game to me and it is fun to see new rep and check to see how much I have.

I am only 15 rep points away from having 3 little green squares. The Smallville, OneT and TC rep really helped me in a big way. The rep thing seems like a very long mini game to me and it is fun to see new rep and check to see how much I have.

I repped you for caring about your rep. hahaha

CB, I'd kill to have an IT manager with your attitude. They just don't get it around here. Really, I'd kill. Name the target.

Paulo: I see that you don't subscribe to one of my buddies theories of why you don't pee off the guy who has access to everything. The day after giving a raging tired at him and throwing a garbage bin by his head said person was to give a power point presentation to 3 major stock holders over from Japan. There was, shall we say, some questionable pictures added to said presentation and the forensic audit trail led directly back to him (rager, not tech).

There's also a great story on the web about the head tech for San Franciso in the early 90's who essentially had control of every major thing in the city and was in his opinion treated "unfairly" which is an interesting read.

I roll with CB. You can be angry all you want but there is no reason to be disrespectful to my guys. They're doing the best they can to make your work life easier.

Should I feel bad?

I am sitting in the recliner while THP'ing,having a drink, and watching golf.

The wife is.......mowing the lawn.

Dead serious.

Should I feel bad?

Dead serious.

Repped for awesomeness... Your wife seems cool.

Pics to prove it cookie

activate Jersey Nate voice

pics or it didn't happen

deactivate Jersey Nate voice

Finally rented out my old apartment! So now I have more monies for golf instead of having to pay for a empty apartment! The joy! Hm.. Maybe I should have posted this in the happy happy joy thread

Tappin' for world peace!

activate Jersey Nate voice

pics or it didn't happen

deactivate Jersey Nate voice

My rep precedes me apparently.

Should I feel bad?

Dead serious.

Dude, how are you getting away with that?

I guarantee you cookie will be coming in here in about 3 minutes with pics of his wife mowing. He is probably taking video too.

Edit: Now I understand why cookie was a vegan. She is hot and likes mowing the lawn.

I guarantee you cookie will be coming in here in about 3 minutes with pics of his wife mowing. He is probably taking video too.

Edit: Now I understand why cookie was a vegan. She is hot and likes mowing the lawn.
LMAO, either we get that or he goe sin the rant thread saying his wife has been to an attorney...

Also, who cuts the grass in February? I live in Florida and I dont even do that?

Fine, taking a pic now. Standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back