The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both, but dayum those wings were good.
The wings + the cheese fries, unreal combination.

hahaha, yep! I had a few of those suckers. Never seen one since then either.
If you are ever down this way, I think we need to go through a couple of those. Havent had one of them in years.

I wont get anything but the grouper sandwich there, but its the best in this town outside of maybe the Hurricane down south.

I reckon war eagle and I could put away a few of those big beers.

YOu guys are really making me wish I was in FL right now. And I just got done eating steak, onions, mushrooms and peach cobbler.

I reckon war eagle and I could put away a few of those big beers.
I think you're right.

Wtf is that?

--
Tapatalk2
That is a football helmet that has a tap in the facemask with a big a$$ tube coming out of the top of it that is capable of holding many, many beers.

Wtf is that?

--
Tapatalk2

Table contraption that keeps beer cold and pours it right at the table. Awesome stuff that the original crew of OG's (not Ole Gray, but original gangstas from the 1st outing) got to try at Bogeys.

I think you're right.

That is a football helmet that has a tap in the facemask with a big a$$ tube coming out of the top of it that is capable of holding many, many beers.

Well ho lee shat, reckon I'll be coming to sarasota asap. You wear the helmet Jake style while drinking?

--
Tapatalk2

Well ho lee shat, reckon I'll be coming to sarasota asap. You wear the helmet Jake style while drinking?

--
Tapatalk2
Hahaha, that would be amazing if it were able to be done.

Age test:

582201_349273035131906_249451158447428_996054_1932454343_n.jpg

Passenger ejection booster button, with thrust horsepower behind it!

Boom. 80 today for solo 6th place from 5,900 yards on a really tough golf course. What a walk this place was. All through the bluffs. Unfortunately, she three putted four times on the back nine. She hit 13 fairways. The one she missed she drove it through a short par four dogleg. She hit 11 GIRs. Good putting and she's right there. Not bad for 14 years old. There were number of D1 coaches there, and the Badgers coach saw her hit an approach to a foot on a par 4.

I may have introduced myself to him. What an exciting day for her. Tomorrow she plays in the second to last group of girls. One of her playing partners is probably top 3 in WI. The other from IL. No matter how she does tomorrow, she learned a ton about how she can hit the ball on a tough layout against pretty damn good competition.

'Twas sweet I tell you. Sweet.

Kevin

Awesome stuff Kevin!

Table contraption that keeps beer cold and pours it right at the table. Awesome stuff that the original crew of OG's (not Ole Gray, but original gangstas from the 1st outing) got to try at Bogeys.

Do you know how many roughly? We have Brewtenders here, which I'm guessing is essentially the same thing.

Roughly 80oz I think.

That's awesome Esox. Congrats. I hope she gets the flatstick going tomorrow and goes really low.

Do you know how many roughly? We have Brewtenders here, which I'm guessing is essentially the same thing.

Roughly 80oz I think.
If I remember correctly, they hold about 100 oz.

If I remember correctly, they hold about 100 oz.

The extra 20oz must be to get the same amount of alcohol as Canadian beer :glasses-nerdy: haha I joke of course. That's pretty awesome.

Pretty cool piece on dateline tonight about a former Army soldier and double amputee that is in Battleship. Inspiring story all around. Brooklyn Decker being in it as well didn't hurt.

--
Tapatalk2

Boooooooooo-yaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! THP is coming withing 2 hours of my college in September!

Boooooooooo-yaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! THP is coming withing 2 hours of my college in September!

You do realize those states are pretty large right?

--
Tapatalk2

Montevallo to Atlanta is about 2 hours.
You do realize those states are pretty large right?

--
Tapatalk2

Montevallo to Atlanta is about 2 hours.

Oh yeah, Atlanta isn't state, dang Danny :shootsself:

--
Tapatalk2

LMAO, you gonna make it up to ATL? Love to meet ya.
Oh yeah, Atlanta isn't state, dang Danny :shootsself:

--
Tapatalk2

Negative. NC is highly possible depending on where.

--
Tapatalk2

My daughter shot an 81 today for 7th place. Hit the ball so well. Short game, especially putting, holds her back, but I trust that will come. Today there was a coach from the University of Iowa following her group all day scouting another WI girl. She saw Gracie strike it as well as this girl most of the day. The difference in their games is mainly putting. And Grace is two years younger.

Kevin

My daughter shot an 81 today for 7th place. Hit the ball so well. Short game, especially putting, holds her back, but I trust that will come. Today there was a coach from the University of Iowa following her group all day scouting another WI girl. She saw Gracie strike it as well as this girl most of the day. The difference in their games is mainly putting. And Grace is two years younger.

Kevin

Saw it on the facebook, Esox! Congrats, Gracie! She rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back