The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMex I know you're out there somewhere.
c6e4c991-d46d-1fac.jpg

Not even taco bell can bring Tmex back.

Nothing like some Taco Bell before heading to play in teh sun for a few days.

Dorito tacos? Split the 12 pack with some helpers?

HAHAHAHA... Thats so funny that the homosexual fellow is the only one who doesnt know who she is... It's so fitting.

Sarcasm or not, you rule, Nate!

Upon further review, she was in Transformers....and that's about it. No wonder I didn't know who she was.

Helpers? Man up dude.
Dorito tacos? Split the 12 pack with some helpers?

Upon further review, she was in Transformers....and that's about it. No wonder I didn't know who she was.

People only know who she is because she is drop dead gorgeously sexy. Now, you obviously dont think that. You have no reason to google her... lol

That is awesome. My cousin landed one that he wants to use as a guide. I will post our final result when we finish it.

Cool, such a fun way to get slammed. We used that one as a template and swapped names. Make sure you finish back where you started though, we would always get free drinks from the first bar if we come back for the 19th hole.

Nothing like some Taco Bell before heading to play in teh sun for a few days.

You're going to kick me out your Saturday group arent you? It'll pass before then dude lol

I know Canada is short on hotties but let's not get crazy dude....

Helpers? Man up dude.

People only know who she is because she is drop dead gorgeously sexy. Now, you obviously dont think that. You have no reason to google her... lol

You're going to kick me out your Saturday group arent you? It'll pass before then dude lol

Its TB, of course it will...

You must not have seen her new Armani ad.. Or the one where she's randomly got a laptop on a bed.

Hanks, our resident female critic. That's so funny.

They're made with ice milk, not ice cream so you should be able to handle a lot...
lactose intolerance for the win! now wheres my beano... wait thats not for lactose intolerance
btw i ate 4 mmm

She's the Scotty Cameron putter of Hollywood....severely overrated

If her car broke down in front of your house and asked to come inside while waiting for a tow truck, would you say no?

Yeah, I rolled one recently and didn't like it one bit...

I was shocked to see one in LH and was excited to try it. There is nothing I liked about it.

I am not fond of Megan Fox. There are many pretty faces in the world, but I would not want one that is attached to that brain.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I was shocked to see one in LH and was excited to try it. There is nothing I liked about it.

I liked the look. That's about it. Feel, accuracy, ick.

You must not have seen her new Armani ad.. Or the one where she's randomly got a laptop on a bed.
I can always count on mward for hottie alerts

I didnt like the weird shape of the grip. For $350 I prefer the look of alot cheaper putters too. To each his own I guess.

Seriously JN? Don't you know scooter is a putter GOD!?!?

Hehehe, I couldn't resist it, I halfheartedly apologize without any genuine meaning to said apology whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back