The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously JN? Don't you know scooter is a putter GOD!?!?

Hehehe, I couldn't resist it, I halfheartedly apologize without any genuine meaning to said apology whatsoever.

LOL...Jman you're awesome.

My buddy has a Scotty that I actually don't mind. The Coronado. Rediculously soft, though. Almost too soft.

I've rolled a few Scotty's that I've absolutely loved. Much better than the only Betti I've ever rolled. But I guess that's personal preference. I'd like to roll a Lajosi sometime.

I can always count on mward for hottie alerts

Haha I know my place.

Side note, Scottys just have their own feel. Some people like it, some don't. They'll never be insert soft though.

My buddy loves his Scotty, loves that he can swap weights on his fastback. I havent ventured from my Black #3 yet tho.

The FBI is going to launch a probe into the JP Morgan trading fiasco. FAIL!

My buddy loves his Scotty, loves that he can swap weights on his fastback. I havent ventured from my Black #3 yet tho.

Looked at the Black Series #1 Wide today. I am about 90% of my way to buying it.

Love that thing....my fave Black Series putter by far

Looked at the Black Series #1 Wide today. I am about 90% of my way to buying it.

Classic Scotty banter. I don't mind the roll on them but I also think they are soft

Classic Scotty banter. I don't mind the roll on them but I also think they are soft

Nah, I've bit my tongue therefore its incomplete scootie banter JJ! LOL

Classic Jman retort....love it dude

Nah, I've bit my tongue therefore its incomplete scootie banter JJ! LOL

Love that version. Make it happen dudre.

This is all your fault. Just want you to know that..haha Do you like the Metal-X? I really didnt like the way it felt.

This is all your fault. Just want you to know that..haha Do you like the Metal-X? I really didnt like the way it felt.

No? Yeah I really like the feel of the metal x. Some say the tour blacks are too soft for their taste. I think the metal x is a nice combo of feel and sound.

No? Yeah I really like the feel of the metal x. Some say the tour blacks are too soft for their taste. I think the metal x is a nice combo of feel and sound.

Yeah but coming from the Method Core which has a super soft insert, the tour black is a nice mix between the metal X. It was really harsh feeling to me.

Yeah but coming from the Method Core which has a super soft insert, the tour black is a nice mix between the metal X. It was really harsh feeling to me.

Yeah that makes sense. I was never much of a fan of the core putters.

Yeah that makes sense. I was never much of a fan of the core putters.

I really do like it but the insert is just too soft. I have trouble controlling the speed.

I really do like it but the insert is just too soft. I have trouble controlling the speed.
I finally found out I have trouble controlling the speed with any putter

I sometimes hit the ball off the heel or the toe of the putter (on purpose) and have much better luck. Hence why I am looking for something milled.

Honesty is the first step towards recovery. Are you just Hulk'ing through the putt or not taking into account a downhill, downgrain putt?

I sometimes hit the ball off the heel or the toe of the putter (on purpose) and have much better luck. Hence why I am looking for something milled.
Hitting the ball off the toe would give you less control over speed than the center of the face. Typically the only time you would putt off the toe is dwon hill putts to make the ball come of dead with a full stroke.

Honesty is the first step towards recovery. Are you just Hulk'ing through the putt or not taking into account a downhill, downgrain putt?
I feel like I have a consistent stroke as I practice it indoors all the time. I just can't get the speed down. It's not all the time but I have those putts here and there that either didn't make it halfway or went twice as far..

Hitting the ball off the toe would give you less control over speed than the center of the face. Typically the only time you would putt off the toe is dwon hill putts to make the ball come of dead with a full stroke.

I only do it as an experiment of sorts. Not for actual strategy while playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back