The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffle with Bullshi t.
I'm gonna have to write that one down!

and I want the MC bad too, I bet there are a lot of us that feel that way. I've been thinking about my videos all day today

3C3EA1E1-3555-44EA-8F2A-081101874DC5-1669-000000C2C7271735_zps1386ce45.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I welcome the fall weather AND the snow!

Watching old SNL. Why did people ever think leather pants were cool?

Sent from my HTC One X

Your avatar is awesome!

So is that signature!

THanks buddy! Now that I finally get to start supporting a team early enough...you got my vote outing roomie

THanks buddy! Now that I finally get to start supporting a team early enough...you got my vote outing roomie

Boom! Thanks dude. Glad you are throwing your hat in to the ring for entries!

I had a really long talk with my parents about THP tonight. I think my mom is starting to get it. My dad doesn't really approve, however.

Boom! Thanks dude. Glad you are throwing your hat in to the ring for entries!

Hoping to join you man! Plus the videos are hella fun!

What is it they don't like about it?

The fact that I spend a bunch of time here and am friends with a bunch of people I don't really know. I don't really care though. I like it here.

The fact that I spend a bunch of time here and am friends with a bunch of people I don't really know. I don't really care though. I like it here.

Just tell them that you are going to stop spending time on thp and will start going downtown to the bars.

I had a really long talk with my parents about THP tonight. I think my mom is starting to get it. My dad doesn't really approve, however.

People fear what they don't understand.. I had a relatively hilarious conversation with a few gentlemen who are a number of decades my senior regarding cell phones...

Strange to listen to them talk about it so differently. It's all about context and comprehension I think.

The Robert Earl Keen concert was awesome. His music sounds the same today as it did 15 years ago.

The Robert Earl Keen concert was awesome. His music sounds the same today as it did 15 years ago.

I don't doubt that, I bet it was crazy.

Tapin for bird

What a morning but the concrete is now poured and edged and we are just waiting to expose the aggregate and then we are done. I'm freaking exhausted.
FB00FC26-4493-4345-963F-673F75DFF197-1961-000000DEE662D489_zpsbfa866d1.jpg

592E7E9E-9118-4FEC-A301-6F9B8F8857A6-1961-000000DEDDE25C96_zps50a7614a.jpg

Damn Breezy! That's gonna be awesome man.

Do I spot hookups for BBQ island or hot tub?

Do I spot hookups for BBQ island or hot tub?

Thanks Jman it's going to be sweet.

The box you see is irrigation control box and yes, gas line for a future BBQ.

Sounds/looks awesome CB.

That looks freaking awesome dude. Set up a hammock and I might come and live there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back