The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drove a civic si, decent car but no veloster.

Here's what I don't understand. All these places wanna use bluebook when it favors them but when you show them clean trade in values they start backpedaling like fools.

Here's what I don't understand. All these places wanna use bluebook when it favors them but when you show them clean trade in values they start backpedaling like fools.

Jrod I would just walk away. If they want you bad enough they won't let you get far

I will say that the Hyundai here in Hawaii is full of good people. They let me work out the deal on the car before we even started talking trade in so that I knew I was getting the absolute best deal and that they wouldn't try to make up their losses in a crappy trade in value. They gave me $700 more than the max trade in value of my Wrangler that I gave them.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Why trade in?

When buying something new, I have always found it best to go pick out the exact vehicle you want, options color etc. Then call every dealership that you are willing to drive through, starting with the closest, and ask for the absolute best price they can give you. Then call each one asking if they can beat it. Then you go back to the closest one and see if they will beat it, then go pick up your new vehicle.

I've done it with motorcycles, and I saved 4K on my old truck by driving to GA. My mom just saved 200 a month on her lease by doing this.

I think its time for a dairy queen blizzard!

Yeah crappy day out, good time for a drive

that's crazy, everything alright? Has the reality of getting picked for the morgan cup hit you yet haha

that's crazy, everything alright? Has the reality of getting picked for the morgan cup hit you yet haha

Oh I meant weather...39 and raining...besides that life is good

Well I spent the last couple hours making these, but my breakfast for the next couple weeks are going to be great! 2 dozen homemade breakfast sandwiches!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351985189.568941.jpg

That looks tasty. I wish I had that kind of motivation!

That looks tasty. I wish I had that kind of motivation!
Ya it's my motivation to living a wee bit healthier for my family. I want to make sure I'm around for my son!

Ya it's my motivation to living a wee bit healthier for my family. I want to make sure I'm around for my son!

That's awesome bro.

Best part of cookouts with my Ohio friends...

jujy2ajy.jpg

Skyline Chili Cheese dip

Awesome.

Best part of cookouts with my Ohio friends...

jujy2ajy.jpg

Skyline Chili Cheese dip

I'm headed towards the bathroom just looking at it. Looks delicious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back