The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon, In a milkshake?

Think I'll pass...

I cant believe I just typed that!!!
Ha...I just posted the same thing. I'm afraid the curiosity of this won't let me pass. Does anyone know if there is a Five Guys in Palm Beach...I could see a late night run

Interesting. The one here is burgers/dogs/fries/pop. Thats it. Would love a shake!

Poor Buck is banned from Five Guys nationwide.

Let me know when they have eggs for their burgers.

I'm thinking a banana caramel bacon shake would be....delicious?

I am on the road to the Southern Oregon coast. Golf this afternoon and tomorrow morning in Florence, Oregon. Golf in Bandon Saturday afternoon through Monday morning.

I am on the road to the Southern Oregon coast. Golf this afternoon and tomorrow morning in Florence, Oregon. Golf in Bandon Saturday afternoon through Monday morning.

Now THAT'S a weekend

Glad you're making it afterall Frank.

That's how they are here too, which is why this is so interesting. Looks like maybe they are adding milkshakes.

They need to, I think it would be a great addition for them.

I just encountered perhaps the most stupid rule ever at a course: you must be off the property by 7pm. No exceptions. Gates close, locking cars on property. They even make you sign a waiver at check in. Talk about adding unnecessary stress toward the end of a round...

I just encountered perhaps the most stupid rule ever at a course: you must be off the property by 7pm. No exceptions. Gates close, locking cars on property. They even make you sign a waiver at check in. Talk about adding unnecessary stress toward the end of a round...

Might be a town ordinance? I have a local course where they can't do maintenance and golfers can't tee off before 6:00AM. Local homeowners complained about the noise of equipment and golfers. 7:00 is a bit extreme though, regardless of the reason. I've been the last one to the clubhouse on many occasions. Tip the cart kids accordingly.

Interesting fact about Florence, Oregon - it apparently has as many gun shops as bars.

Morning. What's up

Howdy yall

What's the haps

Wazzup ya'll

I'll join in the fun. What's happening this morning?

I got some final unpacking to do this morning, then a scramble in the PM. I'm pretty pumped. For the golf, not the unpacking.

Watching Manchester United then going outside for my first home project. A little excited. Haha

Golf, what's that?

Been on a work call for the last 2 hours (production code testing for new request management software).

Leaving around 9:30 for a family fun trip to ikea followed by being at SPCA's doorsteps at noon when they open to check out a few pups.

And then probably work on the bathroom renovation....need to tape & bed where the wall meets the ceiling.....all new drywall.

Golf, what's that?

Been on a work call for the last 2 hours (production code testing for new request management software).

Leaving around 9:30 for a family fun trip to ikea followed by being at SPCA's doorsteps at noon when they open to check out a few pups.

And then probably work on the bathroom renovation....need to tape & bed where the wall meets the ceiling.....all new drywall.
Sounds like a good day to me Cookie....

Golf, what's that?

I would say maybe there is a trip to Bed, Bath and beyond but I don't think you will have enough time for that. Nice little Saturday you have going.

Thanks fellas....busy day for sure. Now if I could in mix in some golf that would be ideal but ain't happening.

Thanks fellas....busy day for sure. Now if I could in mix in some golf that would be ideal but ain't happening.

if you leave now you can make the tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back