The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nutty. My dad called me yesterday all worked up. Apparently while cleaning up and bbqing, he left the front door unlocked, went out to check on the grill, came back in to his dogs barking at a guy in his house. The guy was all bloody and telling my dad he needed help. My dad was having none of it and got the guy out of the house first and foremost, then asked him what was up. The guy claimed he got beat up by some guy and needed help. So my dad offered to call an ambulance, so he went to grab his phone but he was still a bit leery of the guy. Dad comes back and the guy's gone, so he goes out checking around his neighbors houses and garages looking for him. He turns the corner and there's cops all over and then notices the chopper overhead. Turns out the guy stole a truck, crashed it, fought a cop and somehow got away then ended up in my dad's living room. They caught the guy not too much later but it was pretty nutty for him for a bit.
Wow, that would be intense for sure. Good think your dad foubd him in the house then any later who knows.

Wow, that's crazy.

Sheesh guys that's some crazy sh*t

That is seriously crazy. Glad your dad questioned the guys story.

This is why I keep my door locked at all times. And we live in a gated community with roaming security,and I still always keep it locked. I'm super paranoid.

That's why I keep a loaded weapon in my house at all times.

Two to be exact. :alien:

The Official Banter Away Thread

Well if anyone approaches my home and sees this black pit, I think they will make a u-turn. :)

How did the first night go?

We put his crate in our room and he whimpered for about 5-7 minutes before falling asleep and not waking up until we did around 9 hours later. So it was a success!

He's an extremely aware/inquisitive dog and wants to be around the others. Just goes to our bedroom door with his nose at the crack waiting.

Unfortunately it's raining good here so can't go someplace for them to meet outside of the house. Will continue to keep them separated but they are aware of who's all in the house so I'm hoping their awareness of each other also helps.

We put his crate in our room and he whimpered for about 5-7 minutes before falling asleep and not waking up until we did around 9 hours later. So it was a success!

He's an extremely aware/inquisitive dog and wants to be around the others. Just goes to our bedroom door with his nose at the crack waiting.

Unfortunately it's raining good here so can't go someplace for them to meet outside of the house. Will continue to keep them separated but they are aware of who's all in the house so I'm hoping their awareness of each other also helps.

Sounds like he is a good boy. Give it some time, they really will all be best buds in no time. Like I said, when my parents got a second dog the first one attacked it, drew blood and everything. It was very scary, but soon after they were best friends, and now they really do sleep on each other.

Lunch viewImageUploadedByTapatalk1408302824.196400.jpg

Cleaning out 5 years of sludge from eaves troughs.... gutter guard I am disappointed in you.

I am about finished with my 3rd batch of pickles for the day, Bread & Butter, spicy B&B, garlic B&B.

Its interesting that I am the only one of us who knows how to can or garden.

85 holes of golf since Friday, all walking. I am beat. Jacuzzi tonight after dinner then I play my last 18 holes tomorrow morning. I may put the sticks aside for a few days to let the body recover after this.

85 holes of golf since Friday, all walking. I am beat. Jacuzzi tonight after dinner then I play my last 18 holes tomorrow morning. I may put the sticks aside for a few days to let the body recover after this.

Compression is your friend.

The last 2.5 weeks have really kicked my behind. I'm hoping to be caught up by Wednesday.

Some times it feels like you will never get caught up. Head down, step forward, do your thting.

A couple years ago when I turned 30 my wife thought it would be funny to put some "getting old" stuff up in the yard to poke fun at me. Well karma has come to pass and next month she will turn 30. Out of pure love for her I have went out and bought a large banner, took out a full page ad in the newspaper and radio/tv annoucement also. I will be in the dog house for the next four or five years but this will be one great learning experience for her, what comes around goes around.

Oh boy that's good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back