The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know us, this is not something we would choose. The irony here is that we own a RV, but do not have access to it right now, otherwise we would be on there. We are trying to find out if its an all night thing (in which case we get a hotel), or something being fixed with in the hour. All I know is that on our anniversary, this is not a choice we would have made.

Sorry we missed your anniversary GG and JB. I actually knew this and dropped the ball.

Happy Anniversary, even if it is without power.

sucks about the power! happy anniversary! hopefully it comes back on soon.

You know us, this is not something we would choose. The irony here is that we own a RV, but do not have access to it right now, otherwise we would be on there. We are trying to find out if its an all night thing (in which case we get a hotel), or something being fixed with in the hour. All I know is that on our anniversary, this is not a choice we would have made.

That's horrible. But a hotel would be okay. I would've loved to go to a hotel during our 4-day power outage this past summer. That really sucked.

Sorry to hear that JB. Hope they turn the power on soon!

And we have officially checked into a hotel. Good wifi too.

Sounds good to me. Wifi is a nice thing to have in a hotel. Staying at one Friday, and the vifi there is outstanding.
And we have officially checked into a hotel. Good wifi too.

God Bless Hilton Honors points.

Haha, never stayed at a Hilton Hotel. Nice?

It serves the purpose for one night. Its not home, its not the Tour Van, but its a nice room, that was free due to our points.

It serves the purpose for one night. Its not home, its not the Tour Van, but its a nice room, that was free due to our points.
The best things in life are free, are they not?

That solves it then, the best things in life are indeed free. Enjoy your anniversary, Josh and Morgan.
And they take dogs, so we have our puppies with us!

Good thing, I can't imagine what you would have done all alone in the dark on your anniversary.:alien:

Good thing, I can't imagine what you would have done all alone in the dark on your anniversary.:alien:
Well you never know. We couldn't make them leave the forum to go on their honeymoon!

It has been raining here for the past 24 hours, not little wimpy rain either, solid downpour. Forecast to rain most of the day tomorrow as well, Tuesday's round is gonna be like playing in a bowl of soup.

--
Tapatalk2

Been stupid busy lately. Between finishing one internship and preparing to move for another. Plus exams. Plus packing to sublease my room. Been a whirl of things, haven't had hardly any time to browse THP. Sad.

Been stupid busy lately. Between finishing one internship and preparing to move for another. Plus exams. Plus packing to sublease my room. Been a whirl of things, haven't had hardly any time to browse THP. Sad.

Sorry about that hester... Good luck with the transition hope to see you around more!

I think I'm back now (crossing my fingers). All the pain meds the doctors have had me on have trashed my body/mind and really killed my spirit lately :(

I think I'm back now (crossing my fingers). All the pain meds the doctors have had me on have trashed my body/mind and really killed my spirit lately :(

Glad to have you back Buddy.

Welcome back bro, just keep watchin Cookie's HOTD posts. Watching that swing will help anyone feel better about their swing (cant argue with his results tho).

Welcome back bro, just keep watchin Cookie's HOTD posts. Watching that swing will help anyone feel better about their swing (cant argue with his results tho).

LMAO, QFT! If watching me swing does not generate a chuckle then nothing will.

LMAO, QFT! If watching me swing does not generate a chuckle then nothing will.

I think it's awesome that you can joke about yourself like that. Though I guess it's okay since you'd beat me down on the course any day. :D

I think it's awesome that you can joke about yourself like that. Though I guess it's okay since you'd beat me down on the course any day. :D

Cookie is always a great sport.

New rant... Trying to play golf with family issues going on 1000 miles away. Doesnt make for a good day on the course. I shot 98 :beat-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back