The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
im starving but have no idea what the heck i wanna eat

I get that feeling all the time. It usually leads to making really unhealthy choices.

Right now I'm kinda craving an omelette.

i wanna golf but it looks like its about to pour! what to do what to do?

Password change day at work.

I get that feeling all the time. It usually leads to making really unhealthy choices.

Right now I'm kinda craving an omelette.
im thinking steak and eggs but ive been on a health kick recently and that might not be too good hahaha
i wanna golf but it looks like its about to pour! what to do what to do?
rain gear?
Password change day at work.
pick something absolutely ridiculous... if guys at work only knew some of my pw's hahaha

pick something absolutely ridiculous... if guys at work only knew some of my pw's hahaha

I know! That one that you used last month was hilarious!

I like to see just how similar I can make my passwords because I think changing them so often is stupid, unless you work at the Pentagon.

I like to see just how similar I can make my passwords because I think changing them so often is stupid, unless you work at the Pentagon.

we have a few that change every 30 days. Then we have 2 that don't change. 6 PW's all together.

we have a few that change every 30 days. Then we have 2 that don't change. 6 PW's all together.

i had this problem when i worked for the police department i think i had 8 with 2 that never changed and the rest changed monthly or every 3 and you couldn't repeat them for 3 months.... what a joke. and some of them were 3khsh4521hald and had to stay that way! lol yeah like ill remember that one

A topic near and dear to my heart, having spent a few years in the Information Security world.

Asking users to maintain six passwords is ridiculous, but also ridiculously common. Single Sign On solutions are abundant, and most modern platforms support many of the same external authentication methods.

waking up with pains in my hands daily is getting old

I had to go to the doc yesterday. Severe dehydration and sun poisoning. Oops.

And today, my lower back is shot.

I had to go to the doc yesterday. Severe dehydration and sun poisoning. Oops.

And today, my lower back is shot.

Ouch dude, I am sorry to hear that. Not just one bad thing, but three. Get some good rest over the next week, that sun definitely took its toll on us.

Ouch dude, I am sorry to hear that. Not just one bad thing, but three. Get some good rest over the next week, that sun definitely took its toll on us.

Oh, I'm fine cookie. The fact that 64C didn't close until about 3am didn't help at all either.

The IT department here at work sucks. Im trying to help get this cmopany out of the stone age, but its taking like 8 months just to get them to help do something simple, and in the mean tiem the projects are just piling up.

Oh, I'm fine cookie. The fact that 64C didn't close until about 3am didn't help at all either.

No doubt, you guys kept a party going that is for damn sure. No way I could have been at the range at 6:30 if up until 3am....I am a sissy.

Yesterday I went golfing with my dad. On my opening tee shot, I pulled a muscle in my upper left back. I didn't even swing hard !! The sure signs that I'm aging too quickly. :(. What a miserable night... Hurts so bad...

Tap tap taparoo

My wife just called me to tell me my a-hole cat peed on my electric toothbrush. Anyone want a cat?

My wife just called me to tell me my a-hole cat peed on my electric toothbrush. Anyone want a cat?

Lol! That sucks, but it's also hilarious. Cats are stupid.

I've identified the source of your problem.

Apparently, you own a cat.

There 8 people in this theater and it's loud as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back