The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may spend my entire dinner hour in the drive thru at McDonald's. This sucks.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Instigators.

I have no time for them.

Also, I rant that someone hasn't invented a way to stop your hair from growing (don't say electrolysis!) so I don't have to buzz my head so damn often.

Instigators.

I have no time for them.

Also, I rant that someone hasn't invented a way to stop your hair from growing (don't say electrolysis!) so I don't have to buzz my head so damn often.

I use to Nair my head. It seemed to slow it down.

I use to Nair my head. It seemed to slow it down.

I actually did that when I was going shiny bald, just a no-guard buzzcut guy nowadays though. I need to invent something.

Or just drink more, either way really.

Instigators.

I have no time for them.

I think balding people everywhere would love your latter rant, buddy. :alien:

As for the former.....

ayee.jpg

I may spend my entire dinner hour in the drive thru at McDonald's. This sucks.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We need WCBM out here yelling at people about making smarter food choices. America needs more WCBM

We need WCBM out here yelling at people about making smarter food choices. America needs more WCBM

I'm poor and in a hurry. Besides, smart, healthy and me don't usually collide in any sentence.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

It's low 70s again this week, dang it's almost December lol

not being able to swing a club in a week sucks. hope my shoulder continues to heal. need to at least play at the invitational in Myrtle. if its painful they better have plenty of alcohol on the course for pain management.

not being able to swing a club in a week sucks. hope my shoulder continues to heal. need to at least play at the invitational in Myrtle. if its painful they better have plenty of alcohol on the course for pain management.

Get well man, I know how much u are looking forward to next week

Hope things heal up soon buck!

Get well man, I know how much u are looking forward to next week

feels wrong still..... but its getting better i just gotta get through 3 more days of work and 4 physical therapy sessions till then i hope it continues to keep getting better. i'm playing either way i may just suck i may try to swing a club in a few days and see how it feels.

I hate everytime all the contestants and hosts on Big Break yell "go in" after every shot. Most arent even close, but come on man. I think we've seen 10 makes in all the years of BB.

Instigators.

I have no time for them.

Don't tell me the future leaders of our country are being taught by Lex Luthor?

So I've felt like absolute crap for the past couple days. I hadn't eaten anything all day, and finally decided to go eat something about 9pm. The food was alright, but when we left my roommates truck wouldn't start. After a few minutes we decided to go over to our bar, which was luckily in the same parking lot. The bartender offered to jump the truck, which was awesome. Unfortunately the damn thing wouldn't jump. I really wasn't looking forward to walking home in the cold, especially as bad as I felt. Thankfully the bartender gave me a ride home.

Time to maybe direct connect to the LAN line or get a new wireless router. Playing Blops sucks when you keep on bouncing between 1, 2, and every once in a while 3 bars of connectivity. Never full though.

GOD I HATE ELECTRONICS!!!

Have you rebooted your router? That sometimes helps.

So I've felt like absolute crap for the past couple days. I hadn't eaten anything all day, and finally decided to go eat something about 9pm. The food was alright, but when we left my roommates truck wouldn't start. After a few minutes we decided to go over to our bar, which was luckily in the same parking lot. The bartender offered to jump the truck, which was awesome. Unfortunately the damn thing wouldn't jump. I really wasn't looking forward to walking home in the cold, especially as bad as I felt. Thankfully the bartender gave me a ride home.

That sounds awful man. Time to get better and quick!

Have you rebooted your router? That sometimes helps.

Yep. I pretty much do that weekly. I bought the router about a little over a year ago and it was one of the higher end routers. Of course that probably just means that now it is an artifact, especially as far as online gaming speeds go.

24 degrees this morning. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back