The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 is in NYC for training. But you'd think that if you are the other FT person you would know that means you need to show up to work on that day.

Brown bottle flu is rampant today

Well at least you're going to be high soon Cookie. That always helps.

I have a big decision to make now, and I don't like big decisions. I've realized that the medical field is not for me. I'm struggling badly right now in my Chemistry classes and I don't think science is my calling. So, in short, I'm thinking about switching majors. Going to be a great conversation this weekend with my parents when I go home.

I have a big decision to make now, and I don't like big decisions. I've realized that the medical field is not for me. I'm struggling badly right now in my Chemistry classes and I don't think science is my calling. So, in short, I'm thinking about switching majors. Going to be a great conversation this weekend with my parents when I go home.

Become an engeneer engenere ingineer engineer. I heard they are awesome people.

Cookie, glad you're doin alright buddy. I think during this time, we should hear some deep thoughts by you. Just let us know what you're thinking. Don't hold back.

Cookie, glad you're doin alright buddy. I think during this time, we should hear some deep thoughts by you. Just let us know what you're thinking. Don't hold back.
I think some voice recordings could be awesome.

I am so confused when it comes to dental coverage, waiting periods, what it costs. And Im going to need my wisdom teeth out.

In canada I just showed up, got what I needed, signed and left.

Thanks all! Higher than a kite right now but hangover is gone! Success

apepasa9.jpg

Rule #1 of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club.

Bring up "backpacking across Europe" and "how great Europe's train system is"

I am so confused when it comes to dental coverage, waiting periods, what it costs. And Im going to need my wisdom teeth out.

In canada I just showed up, got what I needed, signed and left.

When it comes to oral surgery here in the US, what happens is you schedule your surgery. Go to the dental office. Drop your trousers and grab your toes. Then pain. Lots and lots of pain. Then you have to sit in the chair and have surgery. Then when your bill comes, more pain.

You won't walk right for weeks.

When it comes to oral surgery here in the US, what happens is you schedule your surgery. Go to the dental office. Drop your trousers and grab your toes. Then pain. Lots and lots of pain. Then you have to sit in the chair and have surgery. Then when your bill comes, more pain.

You won't walk right for weeks.

I have coverage but it kicked in in december, now I have to wait til June? WTF is that about?

6 month wait for everything but cleanings, I just dont get it.

I have coverage but it kicked in in december, now I have to wait til June? WTF is that about?

6 month wait for everything but cleanings, I just dont get it.

The pain is already starting.

My sig was getting too long, so I spread the WITB across rather than up/down.

just did the same.

get in something you really love. I dropped out to teach dance(not recommending) & really love my choice. 23 years &counting. I meet frustrated kids/people all the time "stuck " in jobs they hate. good for you changing now

Happily Tapping

The fact that the fridge at work is stuffed full of people bringing in lunch boxes or shoving a full rolling size coolers or gaint diaper bag sized cooler bags and taking up all the space in the fridge. I bring my lunch to work every day and take it out of my lunch box and try to find a small space to put what I bring. Is that so hard for everyone else. I liked it better when I was the only person who brought lunch and everyone ate out.

Bring up "backpacking across Europe" and "how great Europe's train system is"
I think Europe is out of the question. And also not a reason as to why I might switch.
get in something you really love. I dropped out to teach dance(not recommending) & really love my choice. 23 years &counting. I meet frustrated kids/people all the time "stuck " in jobs they hate. good for you changing now

Happily Tapping
That's hard for me right now. I'm trying to find something that I love and comes easy to me. I liked medical stuff, but I'm just not smart enough to compete with people going into med school. Thinking Criminal Justice right now, but not 100%

I think Europe is out of the question. And also not a reason as to why I might switch.

That's hard for me right now. I'm trying to find something that I love and comes easy to me. I liked medical stuff, but I'm just not smart enough to compete with people going into med school. Thinking Criminal Justice right now, but not 100%
And do what with it?

I pulled a double major in college, Political Science and Criminal Justice... and I work in Health Care...go figure.

GF will be finished with C-Jus degree this May. She wants to get into Federal Probation. Will also have a minor in Spanish. There are a ton of options to go with a c-jus degree but it will basically be mandatory to have a masters with it within the next few years.

Don't. Teach.

If you want to consider still being in the health care industry, what about going to the Health Information Systems side of the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back