The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Induction Flu.

Forgot how much I hated this feeling.

Carb withdrawal is a problem in the first phase of South Beach as well. The fatigue alone sucks, and makes me think "Why am I doing this to myself?".

Then I look at the scale and look forward to phase 2 when the energy comes back.

If its an iPhone just buy the replacement glass. I will send you the screwdriver and screws. It will take about a minute to replace.
Its a Droid Bionic. And as it fell out of the cart, he said "No big deal, that thing is indestructible."

Hello cracked screen.

Its a Droid Bionic. And as it fell out of the cart, he said "No big deal, that thing is indestructible."

Hello cracked screen.

Hahaha oops.

Hello cracked screen.

Classic

The only issue I have is with the retailer is, they should have checked on them and informed me of the progress, and the shipping status should have been known. They even told me they would check and get back to me, but the didn't happen. That is why I am upset with the store. I know they don't have any control over making the clubs or shipping them. I just want to get information on my purchase when I order something. It turned into a disappointing experience with all the issues.

You certainly deserved the call back after checking on your clubs. Which they forgot to do.

People are idiots.

LOL! I always tell my kids "People are stupid." Then I go on to explain to them that if you remember this, you are much better prepared and can anticipate the stupid things they do!

I cannot stand family members who post on FB about their "perfect" life and their "perfect" relationships. Do you not forget that there are those of us who know the truth. There are probably more people than you realize who know the truth. I don't know whether to laugh or call them out. "I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world." You didn't think that when he was gonna divorce you and you swallowed enough Valium and Vicodin to put a horse in respiratory arrest.

Well, I hate FB, twitter, etc anyway - and that is a big reason why. That and people who actually think they have 1000 friends - and then tell you about it.

Hmmm... A lot of negativity floating around in this thread today!

I'm starting to second guess my choice of major. Still holding out hope though.

Dude! You're what? 19??? You're gonna 4th and 5th guess every decision you make until your so old that you're forced to sh*t or get off the pot. That's life!!!

Carb withdrawal is a problem in the first phase of South Beach as well. The fatigue alone sucks, and makes me think "Why am I doing this to myself?".

Then I look at the scale and look forward to phase 2 when the energy comes back.

Yep, I lost 40+ lbs on Atkins, so I know for a fact it works and will help me get down the last 15 or so to where i want to be.

But damn it kicks my ass in induction. A cup of chicken or beef broth always helps though, alot of times it isn't the carbs so much as the low salt levels.

Dude! You're what? 19??? You're gonna 4th and 5th guess every decision you make until your so old that you're forced to sh*t or get off the pot. That's life!!!

I know but this is a big one that will likely shape the rest of my life.

I know but this is a big one that will likely shape the rest of my life.

could shape the rest of your life. I went to college and studied broadcast journalism and political science and ever since I graduated I've worked in IT.

Then change!

I'm considering it, but I'm not sure what to change to. Plus, I'm still holding out hope that I can get my dream job.

could shape the rest of your life. I went to college and studied broadcast journalism and political science and ever since I graduated I've worked in IT.

That's true. I guess I'll just wait and see.

I changed my major 3 times. Graduated with a degree in Finance, ended up in marketing and now I own a golf website....you just never know where life is going to take you.

Also you can always pick up a 2nd major if you want down the road. That's what I did with Poly Sci. Took some classes found it interesting enough and declared it a 2nd major.

Also you can always pick up a 2nd major if you want down the road. That's what I did with Poly Sci. Took some classes found it interesting enough and declared it a 2nd major.

I'm minoring in Business Admin and was planning to get my masters in it after I'm done with my undergrad.

I started out in education, then history, then political science. While in classes for political science, after working in a government office 8 hours a day I got tired of arguing with grad students teaching the classes who had never worked in government. I left school and now I'm an "accountant" for a goverment entity. Figure that crap out.

Hello cracked screen.

Droid Charge, and for what its worth it is still functioning flawlessly, the crack is below the surface, and isn't noticeable ... yet.

LOL! I always tell my kids "People are stupid." Then I go on to explain to them that if you remember this, you are much better prepared and can anticipate the stupid things they do!

This is so true. But you just never know how they are going to choose manifest it each day, keeps you on your toes.

I had forgotten to rant about this but all of the TSA talk in the Boston bombings thread made me remember...

TSA stole my f$&@?!# SkyCaddie out of my golf bag!!! It was zipped up in a pouch attached to my golf bag. When I get my bag back it is unzipped but the Velcro is perfectly strapped back down back in place. Just with no SkyCaddie in it anymore! Oh yes... And they took the headcover off of my G25 driver and didn't replace it. Luckily no scratches or scuffs!

Lame COLT. They have something against golf bags. Mine's been searched every time I've flown with it.

Lame COLT. They have something against golf bags. Mine's been searched every time I've flown with it.

Yeah they do. I think it has something to do with some of them liking golf equipment but not wanting to have to pay for it. And they are pretty much untouchable. Soooo...

On the other side of things, I finished a Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, even though I wasn't sure that is what I wanted by the end of it. I would have gone back for a Masters in Economics had I not gotten my engineering job. I've been lucky though as my company has allowed me to change fields within the same company a couple of times...Engineering, Customer Service, Trainer for Customer Service, and now IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back