The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loneliness sucks.

What gives dude? Why lonely...

Just....alone. I don't know. Seeing lovey dovey couples on campus makes me feel sad. I know, I'm a woman, but that's how I feel.

Just....alone. I don't know. Seeing lovey dovey couples on campus makes me feel sad. I know, I'm a woman, but that's how I feel.

Life comes with peaks and valleys. Just know you have a family that cares about you, THPers that care about you and that if you make the right decisions in life, everything works out in the end.

Like JB said, your young yet, plenty of time. It does suck though.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'll tell ya buddy... I was that way for the first three years of college (at least in my comings and goings from campus), but I can't recall a single moment of that specifically right now aside from it being like that. In ten years, those feelings will be insanely insignificant.

In fact, now that I am looking back, I wish THP was entertaining me back then haha!

Thanks Guys. And yeah Dan, I know what you're saying. However, starting at a computer screen for 5 hours a day can only entertain me so much.

Thanks Guys. And yeah Dan, I know what you're saying. However, starting at a computer screen for 5 hours a day can only entertain me so much.

Just cause your single doesn't mean you have to do that, get out and mingle

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I really wish that, oh, I don't know, all parents would be parents and not buddies.

I really wish that, oh, I don't know, all parents would be parents and not buddies.

Good luck with that little wish.
#notgonnahappen

Just cause your single doesn't mean you have to do that, get out and mingle

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sounds like it's range thirty!

I do get out. Don't get me wrong. I have friends that I enjoy being around and are fun. I'm just that one person that would complete it all. God, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Girls ruin many things. Go play golf :D

I do get out. Don't get me wrong. I have friends that I enjoy being around and are fun. I'm just that one person that would complete it all. God, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Funny, my grandmother says the same thing about me :what:

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I need the eff out of public education, ASAP.

Enjoy this time my man, enjoy it! Enjoy going to eat when you feel like it, going to a movie, going to work out, going to play golf/range, going to the mall, going to a friends house, staying up as late as you want, spending $$$ on things that you want and finally going to the restroom and not having the fear that some 4 year old is going to find you and turn the handle to come in.

Enjoy this time..............

I need the eff out of public education, ASAP.

Ugh, just as I'm about to start subbing....

Sorry to hear James.

Ugh, just as I'm about to start subbing....

Sorry to hear James.

No matter what they blame on educators, we can't fix kids that just don't give a crap. And frankly, there are a whole hell of a lot more of those kids than the ones that do care nowadays.

Yeah you are. Lol. It's alright, it'll all work out.

No matter what they blame on educators, we can't fix kids that just don't give a crap. And frankly, there are a whole hell of a lot more of those kids than the ones that do care nowadays.

Private dude... Head to my alma matter not too far away

Private dude... Head to my alma matter not too far away

Was talking to another teacher about this today as a matter of fact, the more I look at it, the more it needs to happen if I'm going to stay education.

Or the parents of those kids. I believe that's part of the problem.

I was one of those kids, and there were a few teachers that knew how to challenge me and I excelled in those classes. Still have a good relationship with some of them. I can count on one hand how many bad teachers I had.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Was talking to another teacher about this today as a matter of fact, the more I look at it, the more it needs to happen if I'm going to stay education.

Dallas has a lot of them.. Cookie lives there also... Oh wait that might be a con

Cheer up JT, I love still love you.

fowler_2280477b.jpg

I think we've all been there at one point or another (except maybe Jarret). Just keep surrounding yourself with people you want to be around, and everything will work itself out nicely. Nothing worse than faking it and trying to tell yourself you want to do something or be around people you know you truly do not want to be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back