The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How big of a yard Jlit? I only have 1/2 acre but getting a riding mower has made it much more enjoyable. Just finished as a matter of fact with little effort!

Just shy of 1 acre. One hateful acre.

I effin hate yard work. With the core existence of my being, I hate it. I can think of so many things I could be doing instead of it. Our yard is just the size that I can't justify a riding mower, and small enough I can't justify or afford paying someone to do it. I know, I should just be thankful to HAVE a yard, but I still hate yard work. I need to dig up the thread "if I could ______ I could shave _____ strokes off my game".

Ironically, my wife loves yard work, including mowing (go figure) but is literally deathly allergic to fireants. Literally, we're talking epipen within a few minutes or its a life and death situation for her. So I guess, really, I HATE fireants. Hate em'.

Only 6-8 good things about yard work are the beer. And, the beer.

I have a quarter acre and I have a rider, hahaha.

I may just not mow again this year, and this was only the second time. I'm sure the HOA would have no problems with that.

Note to self: move to Texas or KC so I can borrow a riding mower.

Speaking of garbage, the last two days I've had kids threaten to pee in the garbage because I wouldn't let them go to the bathroom.

Fuse is gone at this point.

Oh man I wouldn't have been your favorite student. I'd behave in class but if I'm asking to go to the bathroom and you tell me no... No one wins that battle lol.

Challenge them, call their bluff. They won't actually do it. If they start, remind them that indecent exposure and public urination are awful and awkward things to explain to employers.

Oh man I wouldn't have been your favorite student. I'd behave in class but if I'm asking to go to the bathroom and you tell me no... No one wins that battle lol.

Challenge them, call their bluff. They won't actually do it. If they start, remind them that indecent exposure and public urination are awful and awkward things to explain to employers.

Sure I'd have won, you'd be in the office with two Saturday schools like them.

Sure I'd have won, you'd be in the office with two Saturday schools like them.

They'd probably be like me. Saturday school was not attended. Neither was after school detention. What are ya gonna do, Mr. Worley, suspend me? Darn... Guess I'll just sit at home and do my work at my own pace and have tons of free time afterwards.

If u were you, I would definitely be looking for a used rider.

Not only will you get done faster, but you can drink beer. :alien:

Seriously though, you'll get done quicker, it'll be easier on you.

Just keep your eye out for a good used riding mower, iirc my parents got a John Deere one for about $900.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

They'd probably be like me. Saturday school was not attended. Neither was after school detention. What are ya gonna do, Mr. Worley, suspend me? Darn... Guess I'll just sit at home and do my work at my own pace and have tons of free time afterwards.

Fine by me, not a pain in my backside anymore. Just like the ones that decide they're gonna "show them" and don't do any work, little do they ever realize zeros are easy to put in the grade book. Apparently it's cool to be a freshjunmore.

Not only will you get done faster, but you can drink beer. :alien:

You make a valid point here. If riding, I could drink the same amount, or more, beer in less time than pushing with one hand free at all times.

You make a valid point here. If riding, I could drink the same amount, or more, beer in less time than pushing with one hand free at all times.

The only issue is you have to hold it, because it gets a bit foamy if it's in the cup holder.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The only issue is you have to hold it, because it gets a bit foamy if it's in the cup holder.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Beer-Helmet-Pl-2211.jpg

Problem solved.

Out of the blue my diverticulitis is back. Pretty sure it's been well over a year since I last had it, no idea why it came back. This stuff is no fun at all.

People are idiots.

Lightning struck the house today! Two ceiling fans, two tv's, pellet stove insert(heat source) control panel is acting up and who knows what else is fried! Uggg this is gonna cut into the golf budget and yes it's not worth turning into insurance.

Lightning struck the house today! Two ceiling fans, two tv's, pellet stove insert(heat source) control panel is acting up and who knows what else is fried! Uggg this is gonna cut into the golf budget and yes it's not worth turning into insurance.

No bueno! Good luck GFF.

This happened to us last year....flat screen, cable box, router, xbox, speakers, microwave, and some light fixtures got fried. Our deductible is high, but insurance did cover a huge chunk of our replacement expenses. Sorry to hear dude, that sucks...

This happened to us last year....flat screen, cable box, router, xbox, speakers, microwave, and some light fixtures got fried. Our deductible is high, but insurance did cover a huge chunk of our replacement expenses. Sorry to hear dude, that sucks...

Thats a ton that you got hit with!

I'm sure it will take me a while to find everything that got fried. I will call my agent but with the deductible I doubt it'll be worth claiming.

Wow man sorry to hear this, saw some crazy lightening out there on my way home, hope it works out for u.

I got a small 20+ inch tv, flat panel its urs if u want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back