The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man sorry to hear this, saw some crazy lightening out there on my way home, hope it works out for u.

I got a small 20+ inch tv, flat panel its urs if u want it

Thanks Deano! The wife said it was crazy here at home, I was in dayton at the time and it was just rain there. All will be good I'm positive of that, but this isnt what I wanted to spend my Uncle Sam money on.

I appreciate it, I really do. We will be good we have to small spare tv's that will work till I get the other two fixed or replaced. I think the one just needs a new bulb and the other will probably be cheaper to replace than repair.

For the past two days, I have had something new to post in here about every 10 minutes. I'm about to go to bed, and I pray tomorrow is nothing like the past 2 days. NOTHING good has come of them.

For the past two days, I have had something new to post in here about every 10 minutes. I'm about to go to bed, and I pray tomorrow is nothing like the past 2 days. NOTHING good has come of them.

Hope the rest of your week turns out better.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Thanks Deano! The wife said it was crazy here at home, I was in dayton at the time and it was just rain there. All will be good I'm positive of that, but this isnt what I wanted to spend my Uncle Sam money on.

I appreciate it, I really do. We will be good we have to small spare tv's that will work till I get the other two fixed or replaced. I think the one just needs a new bulb and the other will probably be cheaper to replace than repair.

No problem at all, good luck

Turned on the AC for the first time & have caught the devil trying to figure out why it's not blowing cold. I'm fluffy & don't take kindly to sweating while I'm trying to sleep.

Turned on the AC for the first time & have caught the devil trying to figure out why it's not blowing cold. I'm fluffy & don't take kindly to sweating while I'm trying to sleep.

First thing I always check is the outside unit. Hose down all the way around it.

Out of the blue my diverticulitis is back. Pretty sure it's been well over a year since I last had it, no idea why it came back. This stuff is no fun at all.

That sucks man, popcorn hulls don't play nice with that crap. Hope you get some antibiotics/relief quickly and don't put off going to get them!!

Just found out my return flight from the outing was changed and I'm going to get stuck at Seatac airport overnight as I'll miss the last flight and shuttle home from there. Small problem but really annoying.

Out of the blue my diverticulitis is back. Pretty sure it's been well over a year since I last had it, no idea why it came back. This stuff is no fun at all.
Dang, I know all about that. I get flareups every once in a while. I would not wish that upon anyone. Sorry for your troubles yo.

when I went to golf store website and only after many clicks they show "OUT OF STOCK" or "SOLD OUT" :-(

Winter storm warning. Again.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nothing more needs to be said. WTF?!?!?

KELO_7day.jpg

I will trade you Jake.

GTFO jake. No really. Leave. Leave that horrible place.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!
I'm trying to dude, hardcore. This "spring" has been the biggest crock of BS ever. I've been complaining daily to the wife trying to get her convinced we need to move.

I got out of that part of the country Jake.. There's a blizzard going on where I used to live!

Jake! This is some serious BS.

Weather here the next week.
81, 81, 83, 83, 79, 80, 78

Lows in 60s each day.

Chance of rain 30% each day (which means 10 minute shower)

Lows in 60s each day.

Where's the negative rep button?!

Lows in 60s each day.

Ugh, low 80s again? How can anyone play golf in weather like this? Geeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back