The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I like the world we live in maybe I was just blissfully ignorant before social media, and maybe it was this way before it but I've only started to notice it lately and I'm not sure I like it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Maybe he'll pull a ray lewis.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Ya, nothing would surprise me these days. Either way though I don't want him on my team - sounds like he's a thug!

I'm not sure if I like the world we live in maybe I was just blissfully ignorant before social media, and maybe it was this way before it but I've only started to notice it lately and I'm not sure I like it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

My $.02 but people have always been idiots, they're just more out in the open now.

Ya, nothing would surprise me these days. Either way though I don't want him on my team - sounds like he's a thug!

He was a thug in Gainesville. Now you see where the extra yardage comes from, man runs with a knife between his teeth.

Not looking good on the lost sky caddie...just in time for morgan cup...no bueno

Wife just left the doctors office. She has shingles. I cant believe our run of luck. Its gotta change at some point doesnt it?

Wife just left the doctors office. She has shingles. I cant believe our run of luck. Its gotta change at some point doesnt it?
Damn buddy, I hope it changes real soon for ya'll... Like right now!

My starting Tight End on my dynasty fantasy team is going to jail for a long time.

Look on the bright side. He should be converting to wide receiver within the next 6-12 months.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Dev. Things are going to turn around for you and yours soon enough.

A couple of my family members have had shingles and it is no joke. Some serious bad luck and I hope it turns around for you both real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Dev, I'm sorry to hear this. She has to be in some crazy pain, that stuff sucks. Thoughts and prayers she's better soon.

Text incoming dude.

It will change my friend! Positive thoughts for you bro and you guys will get through this.

after any round of golf, my back hurts so much I can barely bend over! Major suckage.

Lame Smalls. Sorry to hear it!

after any round of golf, my back hurts so much I can barely bend over! Major suckage.

I had a deep tissue "trigger point" massage for mine today. The therapist told me to take a hot bath then apply ice. Best pain relief I've had in a while. Hope I can sleep for a change tonight.

Last edited:

Dev this sucks buddy. Thoughts and prayers headed your way buddy.

I have six Vicodins left. I cut them in half and take a half pill and three Tylenols an hour before I play. No pain! I suffer through the afterwards part. I need to get hooked up with Brett Favre's doctor, it seems he gave away Vicodin like it was candy to that guy!

I am fine after a round until I drive home. Once I get out of the vehicle, it sucks.

This sucks. Muscle relax stuff before the round helps mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back