The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain meds sir, you have no dedication :alien2:

I hear ya buddy, left hand middle finger, it's just along for the ride.... I'm thinking the YoungBuck and I will make the trip.

Dang buddy that sucks! I can feel ya pain, well in a different area but I can relate. I hope the finger heals up quickly for ya! I'm about to blow the dust off my golf clubs for the first time in a little over two months here soon :thumb:.

Don't overdo it OG!

5 stitches in my finger and it's going to be in the 60s.....no golf!

Ouch! I hope you heal fast buddy, you may need that finger one day, especially if you drive anywhere near southeast Florida.

Dang! I have to play golf now, but I don't want to leave the forum today. Unusual rant, I know. But you know what I mean.

Dang! I have to play golf now, but I don't want to leave the forum today. Unusual rant, I know. But you know what I mean.

Live update thread, Ken!

Ouch! I hope you heal fast buddy, you may need that finger one day, especially if you drive anywhere near southeast Florida.
Lol it gets a pretty good work out here on the DC Beltway

I'm at the post office right now.

I understand the holidays can be a depressing time for some & I truly sympathize, but at some point there is only so much "whoa is me" stories I can handle. At some point you need to pick yourself up & do something about what's negative in your life. I just don't do well with people who choose to complain instead of doing something about a negative situation.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After about two weeks my back was finally feeling better. Then I was obligated to do some physical labor - which I kept very mild - and I'm back to square one. I'm in pain this morning. Damn it.

Christmas shopping the Saturday before Christmas. Ugh....

Christmas shopping the Saturday before Christmas. Ugh....

No thank you...that and post office are 2 things I'd never do the weekend before...#hatepeople

No thank you...that and post office are 2 things I'd never do the weekend before...#hatepeople

Well said MD. Not a chance I am going to go there.

Freakin' ice storm. Limbs coming down everywhere. Sound like a shotgun when they break off.....

Freakin' ice storm. Limbs coming down everywhere. Sound like a shotgun when they break off.....

Stay safe buddy, hope your power holds out.

Fed Ex been sitting on hold trying to figure out what is going on with my package!!! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but instead of shipping it to NY from NJ they sent it to Tennessee. Last time I checked Tennessee wasn't on the way from NJ to NY!!

Fed Ex been sitting on hold trying to figure out what is going on with my package!!! It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but instead of shipping it to NY from NJ they sent it to Tennessee. Last time I checked Tennessee wasn't on the way from NJ to NY!!

Short cut.

I was going to rant about the rains coming halfway through hole #2 and washing out our golf round today. Then I read this and remembered what it's like. Never mind.

Snow and cold....it's been one of the coldest winters the state has seen in a very long time. We can't even drive south a few hours to play golf because it has been freezing down there as well. No ranges are open so I can't swing the new clubs either!

ugh. still feelin like crap...

Going to Stinking work Christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back