The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through a rough patch here this week. My brother and I found our mother deceased in her bed Tuesday night. Very shocked and stunned would be an understatement. Only a few THP'ers know about and I really appreciate them reaching out. Life just really sucks right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss Chris, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family buddy.

So sorry, Chris. Hate to hear that. Just ask if you need anything.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Knight.

I'm so sorry to hear that Chris...all the best to you and the family.

Chris, I've been thinking about you dude, all my thoughts to you and your family.

KnightLightPro - I found my Mother deceased in her bed. It was a horrible thing to deal with so know first hand what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers out to everybody going through tough times right now.

Cancer can lick my sweaty Balzac. That is all

Popped into the Dollar Tree yesterday to pick up a few household items and a mother was dragging around her sneezing, coughing kid. Woke up with a tickle in my throat and that uneasy feeling of something settling in to my body. I've already paid for my tee time this afternoon. Aarrrgh!

Cancer can lick my sweaty Balzac. That is all

Brother it sure can. Lost too many to that and in the past week my baby boy. Ive had it with the C word...But it does put some things in perspective and reminds me at times its okay to be a little selfish.

Popped into the Dollar Tree yesterday to pick up a few household items and a mother was dragging around her sneezing, coughing kid. Woke up with a tickle in my throat and that uneasy feeling of something settling in to my body. I've already paid for my tee time this afternoon. Aarrrgh!

I swear I dont want to leave the house anymore. Hard to do when you travel around to golf courses 20 times a year. Airborne is my friend.

Knight, that's awful man. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

My rant now seems a little less important on the grand scale of things but it's one that hits kinda hard. My wife is honestly amazing. She does so much for me and our two boys and I do everything I can for the boys as well. But we never do anything for ourselves. I feel like we're stuck in the movie groundhog day sometimes.

Makign it into LITA should do the trick

My condolences Chris, thoughts are with you.

I swear I dont want to leave the house anymore. Hard to do when you travel around to golf courses 20 times a year. Airborne is my friend.

Need to remember Airborne. I've used Ener-C, but never Airborne

Going through a rough patch here this week. My brother and I found our mother deceased in her bed Tuesday night. Very shocked and stunned would be an understatement. Only a few THP'ers know about and I really appreciate them reaching out. Life just really sucks right now.

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Picked up a salad at the cafeteria and it was pretty clear the person preparing the salads had a cold. I "magically" remembered at that moment, I had brought my lunch.

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry to read this. You're in my thoughts, buddy

Chris, my condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Horrible news. My prayers and condolences for you and your family.

Bag falls off cart on hole #2. Snaps driver shaft. Nice. Will be interesting round

Bag falls off cart on hole #2. Snaps driver shaft. Nice. Will be interesting round

Sorry, dude. Need a new one? I got an extra one or two...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Kang. Which driver/shaft did you break?

Sorry, dude. Need a new one? I got an extra one or two...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Kang. Which driver/shaft did you break?
No worries. Thanks fellas. It was the speeder 661 in the alpha 815. I have plenty shafts/drivers lol. I figure it's the powers above telling me keep the j715 in the bag lol

Just saw this Chris. My heart goes out to you. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back