The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate home renovations.
Dust everywhere. I can taste it every time I walk into the house.
Makes me so angry -
Thank goodness I am moving!!

So took the girls to the park. Then these 3 high school kids show up and start doing flips off of stuff with no shirt on. ..bout to have words

So took the girls to the park. Then these 3 high school kids show up and start doing flips off of stuff with no shirt on. ..bout to have words
Do it!

Got word a little while ago that a good friend, great man, husband and father had a brain aneurysm this morning getting out of bed.
He's not going to make it.
Les was my best man in my wedding.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!

Got word a little while ago that a good friend, great man, husband and father had a brain aneurysm this morning getting out of bed.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!

CJ - sorry to hear. Stay strong - you seem to have gone thru a lot recently.

That's awful to read. Breaks my heart. So much life to lead.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!
So sorry, CJ. Deepest sympathies to you and his family.

The Official Rant of the Day

So sorry CJ. Thats just horrible news. Thoughts and Prayers to you, him and his family.

Damn CJ sorry to hear that buddy. That's just awful. Gone too soon.

That's terrible to hear CJ. I'm so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I despise cell phone companies, they lure you in with promises of a lower bill then whack you over the head once you get in there. I hear all about people paying lower bills and I don't know what I'm doing wrong but paying almost $200/month for just 2 phones seems ridiculous.

I pay $114.09 a month with T-Mobile for two phones, 3Gigs of 4G LTE data on mine, 1 gig on my wife's, of course unlimited calls and texts. I also have Data Stash on my phone, where all of my unused data gets saved for 12 months.

Included in the $114.09 is $20 we are paying on an S4, which we have four more months to pay on.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!

I hate brain aneurysms. Took my mom at 76. She actually had it on a Friday, called me on Sunday night and asked me to take her to the doctor on Monday because she had a headache she couldn't get rid of. She had surgery, but was never the same after, and died a month later.

If you ever get the worst headache ever, get to the emergency room post haste.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend's family.

Dammit CJ. So sorry to hear that.

T&Ps CJ

I hate brain aneurysms. Took my mom at 76. She actually had it on a Friday, called me on Sunday night and asked me to take her to the doctor on Monday because she had a headache she couldn't get rid of. She had surgery, but was never the same after, and died a month later.

If you ever get the worst headache ever, get to the emergency room post haste.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend's family.

To me they are the scariest thing in the world. They can strike the healthiest person out of the blue with no warning and often no chance for recovery.

Although a co-worker of Michelle's daughter (17 years old) suffered one last September and after a couple touch and go days early on, is now fully recovered.

To me they are the scariest thing in the world. They can strike the healthiest person out of the blue with no warning and often no chance for recovery.

Although a co-worker of Michelle's daughter (17 years old) suffered one last September and after a couple touch and go days early on, is now fully recovered.

They don't discriminate by age, that's for sure. Mom's doctor told us she probably had the aneurysm her whole life. He said a lot of people are walking around with them and don't even know it. The aneurysm itself isn't the problem. When it bursts is the problem. He said if it clots immediately you survive the bursting. Apparently the people who die right away from them, it didn't clot right away.

It's probably a lot more detailed than that, it's just what he told us.

I forgot to do a paper that's due tonight by midnight. Somehow it completely left my brain. So at 8:20 I'm starting a 7-9 page paper from scratch. Somehow I don't think this will be my best work.

I forgot to do a paper that's due tonight by midnight. Somehow it completely left my brain. So at 8:20 I'm starting a 7-9 page paper from scratch. Somehow I don't think this will be my best work.

I'm sure we can all write a paragraph for you and it'll be finished in no time.

I'm sure we can all write a paragraph for you and it'll be finished in no time.
That could be fun.

I had a professor admit he never read anything but the first page and last page of our papers. The middle pages could have been about anything . Said he ran them through the plagiarism test then read intros and conclusions.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!

Sorry to newr CJ...got you guys in t&ps

Sorry to hear that, CJ.

41 years old.
So damn unfair!!
So very sorry to read about your friend, CJ. Thoughts and prayers to you, the family and friends.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back