The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry buddy.
I get to call and get this straightened out here in a few minutes.

Chase by any chance?

No it's Bank of America. Even though I look at my acct every morning, they had already put a hold on my card and sent me notification to call them. I already have it worked out and none of the charges will go through, I hope. :D

Ate like crap all weekend, and now my stomach is paying me back.

My dress shirt size. 18-32/33 slim fit or fitted. I'm pretty sure it just doesn't exist... ?&$@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dress shirt size. 18-32/33 slim fit or fitted. I'm pretty sure it just doesn't exist... ?&$@

Makes me think of this. Slim fit sucks tho.

I-Have-a-big-head-and-little-arms.gif

Makes me think of this. Slim fit sucks tho.

I-Have-a-big-head-and-little-arms.gif

32/33 fits me in a 17 slim, but the neck is too small too button. Go to an 18 and the rest of those numbers don't exist!

32/33 fits me in a 17 slim, but the neck is too small too button. Go to an 18 and the rest of those numbers don't exist!

I'm in a 18/34-35. There shouldn't be a slim fit for that size. My petite high school buddy picked out slim fit suits for his wedding. That sucked.

I'm in a 18/34-35. There shouldn't be a slim fit for that size. My petite high school buddy picked out slim fit suits for his wedding. That sucked.

Hah! I'm 6'1.5" at 202 with a 32" waist. It's hard for me to shop, period. But dress clothes are the worst! I could wear a 34/35 but I don't like the extra slack in the arms. Want it to meet the break in my wrist and stop.

Go to a Tailor.

Slept wrong on my right shoulder or something, it hurts like a son of a gun today. Not a fan of the ache when I move it, and ice/aleve isn't helping as much as I'd like

Getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly hurts.

getting punched full speed in the nuts doesn't either. I felt your pain Saturday.

People that go through life with blinders on. Acting as if nothing matters as long as they enjoy their lives. Everyone else can deal with the issue at hand.

Step up and make a difference or just be a wall flower and keep your mouth shut.

Credit randomly drops 80 points due to an adverse account.

Pull my free yearly account. Oh neat a delinquent account from a lender I have never dealt with. Call them and nothing under my social. Call TransUnion and speak to someone who doesn't speak a lick of English to file a dispute.

I'm still trying to figure out how a random account gets attached to my credit report. I wasn't denied anything because of this but it's really irritating.

Pull my free yearly account. Oh neat a delinquent account from a lender I have never dealt with. Call them and nothing under my social. Call TransUnion and speak to someone who doesn't speak a lick of English to file a dispute.

I'm still trying to figure out how a random account gets attached to my credit report. I wasn't denied anything because of this but it's really irritating.

Its horrible isnt it. Hopefully the creditor will help and remove.

That freaking sucks, and at the same time is a bit terrifying.

Hah! I'm 6'1.5" at 202 with a 32" waist. It's hard for me to shop, period. But dress clothes are the worst! I could wear a 34/35 but I don't like the extra slack in the arms. Want it to meet the break in my wrist and stop.

Go to a Tailor.

I know I need to. I'm just being cheap.

You can find a good tailor for cheap. Ask around ...

Just don't go to this guy . . .

Our lockup was broken into this morning. Some dirtbag(s) stole tools from a bunch of hard working honest guys who really can't afford this crap.

If caught I wish they'd get their hands cut off and fused to their foreheads, but instead they'll get a proverbial spanking and be sent on their way.

Its horrible isnt it. Hopefully the creditor will help and remove.

I hope so. I have been the phone with 3 different BoA employees and they can't find anything attached to my Social

That freaking sucks, and at the same time is a bit terrifying.

The disconcerting part is we signed up for the free credit watch when Anthem was hacked and I know it works because we recently had our credit run and got an email immediately. This is odd because apparently the account was created in 1998? What?

I don't know how you do it dude, a kick here a kick there and an occasional heart stomping would break me eventually.

I'm supposed to be in Virginia Beach right now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Woke up to this:

65c056b82eaf543968bc36af9e2199e8.jpg

Smoke from fires has rolled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back