The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I want to know how many people pick Tigger this week in fantasy.

I don't think I did dude. I went with a bunch of Euros again. And Phil. B/c he's not a p*ssy and he doesn't quit on tournaments.

I don't think I did dude. I went with a bunch of Euros again. And Phil. B/c he's not a p*ssy and he doesn't quit on tournaments.

Im not telling you cream puffs who I picked but I will say Tigger was not one of them.

Im not telling you cream puffs who I picked but I will say Tigger was not one of them.

So we should pick him? Got it. I sometimes pick him just so I can bench him.

I want to know how many people pick Tigger this week in fantasy.

Better pick him now just in case he only plays the majors after this! :alien2:

Just kidding, I remain partial in this debate. Fun to read!

So we should pick him? Got it. I sometimes pick him just so I can bench him.

And I may have a gaggle of Euro's on my bench ready for some skinny jean carnage should the need arise.

I just checked my team. I have Tiger on my bench. He'll be sure to go HAM, but you might as well give the bonus points for winning to someone else. He's not a closer anymore.

I just checked my team. I have Tiger on my bench. He'll be sure to go HAM, but you might as well give the bonus points for winning to someone else. He's not a closer anymore.

I didn't even put him on the bench dude. I think he will suck this weekend. Might be wrong though.

And I may have a gaggle of Euro's on my bench ready for some skinny jean carnage should the need arise.

Always a smart move. Tiger doesn't feel the need to impress Arnie as much as us Euros do.

Tiger gets his first win this week. He will wear skinny jeans on Sunday

He would look like Lou Ferrigno after a bad shot. Bad shots make him mad. You won't like him when he's mad!

He would look like Lou Ferrigno after a bad shot. Bad shots make him mad. You won't like him when he's mad!

Let's get him mad. It's better viewing at the moment. Sad, surly and just quitting doesn't do it for me. Plus, he didn't earn them skinny jeans!

I didn't put Tiger on my team this week. Who's surprised? EVERYONE!

After watch and listening to Bubba yesterday I'm not a big fan. His persona in social media is nothing like his on course persona. I mean...yesterday was supposed to be a fun event and he just seemed so surly
He's on record as saying he's trying to get better with his on course behavior. I mean his caddy almost quit on him years ago during a temper blowup. Not saying he's there yet but I know he's told people that he's trying. He is just a very competitive dude and I respect that about him. He's not out there just collecting checks. He wants to win. But yes, he has more work to be done.

Tigger's on my bench this week. Which seems stupid to me because I have no intent to play him at all, and if he goes HAM on Thursday or Friday I will really want to. Stupid me.

Tigger's on my bench this week. Which seems stupid to me because I have no intent to play him at all, and if he goes HAM on Thursday or Friday I will really want to. Stupid me.
So take him off your team!

So take him off your team!

Nah, I'll just put him in my lineup. I think 6 starts after this week will be enough for the rest of the season. I think he falters at the end of the season anyways.

This was an interesting piece. Not agreeing or disagreeing just saw it on twitter.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/7719510/hank-haney-violated-player-coach-confidentiality
I was just going to post the very same thing.

Tiger's former coach Hank Haney got blasted by his fellow coach Rick Smith, "I said I would rather be broke and not have a penny to my name before I violate the code of player-teacher confidentiality," Smith said. "In 27 years out here, I've never done that. I'm personally upset with Hank because he's broken and violated our code of ethics. If you have the opportunity and you're privileged to conversations, you will not and should not share anything from them with anyone. I don't care who it is. "For all the guys who have committed their lives to teaching, this should be very upsetting and I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way. What Hank did is against the rules."

It's an interesting perspective.

If I said something in confidence to GrantD, TC, Chunky, One-t, Jake or any of my other close THP friends and they went and publicized what I said to the forum, I would have a huge issue about that. I read an excerpt that he didn't like Poulter or that he rubbed Tiger the wrong way. That happens, but you don't go and tell the person that you don't care for them that much, you are nice and polite, but you don't invite them over and be all chummy. You could vent to your friends from time to time, but you have to expect those friends to know that you are putting your trust in them because they kind of become an extension of yourself if you let them know your innermost thoughts. Any one of the people I listed above could make me look like the worlds worst person if they wanted to. Heck, think of what your friends could say about you if they chose to?

Thanks for your thoughts Rick Smith. I'm still reading the book hehe

I guess my whole thing is, if you dnt support or wouldnt do what Hankey is doing... Why support him financially by buying the book? That I don't understand for the life of me.

I guess my whole thing is, if you dnt support or wouldnt do what Hankey is doing... Why support him financially by buying the book? That I don't understand for the life of me.

I agree with you there. If you don't support what he is doing then you shouldn't buy the book because that only helps him out.
I really have no big problem with the book at this point. I'll wait to read it and see exactly what's in it. I think it's hard to tell what a book is really about just from a few snip-its that get out.

Back