The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Tiger is a victim of OVER-COACHING. Sure, a coach is needed at his level to help fine tune a swing & identify faults. A coach is not needed to be over your shoulder & observe every practice shot on the range & on teh course. He's Tiger F'n Woods - he just needs to get back to the woodshed & work it out at the range by himself. Repeatedly. He's obviously over-coached and must feel he can't get to where he wants to be without one at his beck and call ... seems to me like a lack of self confidence.
What does Ole Gray have to do with this?

He kind of sounds like a few THPers? Takes a few weeks off, says his swing is coming along great and he has it all clicking. Shows up at a tournament and is spraying balls all over the place?

Solved! Tiger is now an internet golfer!

My all time favorite Tiger interview quote was when a reporter was pushing him on his struggle and where he thought he should be ... Tiger said with a smile "I'd be one helluva 15 hcp". In the context of the question, it was an epic comeback ...

I see Tiger had some comments about slow play and assessing penalties. I found that odd because he is as slow as molasses at Puttin4bird's in January. And that's slow.

Kevin

I see Tiger had some comments about slow play and assessing penalties. I found that odd because he is as slow as molasses at Puttin4bird's in January. And that's slow.

Kevin

Tiger isn't slow. He just has to take his time so as not to let all the awesome leak out at once. And it's not his fault if one of his shoes isn't up to supporting the awesome.

when the hell did he buy a coal mine in WV?????

HAHAHAH.
Its the Onion.

So this is where goes in his off time....West Virginia...lol

That's hilarious. I didn't even notice where it was from until I read JB's post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. I love the onion.

Despicable

Posted via taptalk

lol we can only hope ppl don't take it serious.

Quit defending him jrod.

Posted via taptalk

I'm not a big onion fan, but I like this one.

I find his disregard for Warhol's work more disturbing than his disdain for worker's safety.

Kevin

I think they should have used kentucky instead of west virginia, then I could have made a raylan givens joke

I'm not sure its been said before, this thread is a bear. Here's my thought...

Tiger once played very well and at that time he was quite prolific at bagging, how should I say this, "women of questionable morals". Now his game has gone to crap and to repair his reputation he has kept as low a profile as possible. Assuming that these "women of questionable morals" would likely be reporting his transgressions for the $$ it would be worth, I think its safe to assume that he is being a good boy. Is it possible that this is his biggest problem?

My question for you all is, would we trade Tiger's good boy act and poor golf play for Majors and ho runnin'? It certainly might not help his marketability but everyone seems to be cool with Derek Jeter and George Clooney :confused2:. Pardon my ranting, I just want to see the guy get back to his winning ways. Winning Tiger is great for the game.

Tiger once played very well and at that time he was quite prolific at bagging, how should I say this, "women of questionable morals". Now his game has gone to crap and to repair his reputation he has kept as low a profile as possible. Assuming that these "women of questionable morals" would likely be reporting his transgressions for the $$ it would be worth, I think its safe to assume that he is being a good boy. Is it possible that this is his biggest problem?

My question for you all is, would we trade Tiger's good boy act and poor golf play for Majors and ho runnin'? It certainly might not help his marketability but everyone seems to be cool with Derek Jeter and George Clooney :confused2:. Pardon my ranting, I just want to see the guy get back to his winning ways. Winning Tiger is great for the game.

Derek Jeter isn't married with children. That's the difference.

Winning Tiger is great for the game.

Winning Tiger was great for the game.

He certainly still draws a crowd, and has an immense amount of natural talent. He's just not nearly as unique as he once was. The peloton has caught up to the lead rider.

Jeter and Clooney are both single, that may have something to do with it.

Assume he's been a good boy all you want, but look at it this way, we all looked at him as the prime example of "good boy" for years, then look what happened all at once. Also you speak up the girls morals, but what about Tiger's morals or should I say, lack there of.

Derek Jeter isn't married with children. That's the difference.

Jeter and Clooney are both single, that may have something to do with it.

I'm guessing TheHeez is talking about now, not then, when he was married. Because he is single now. Far be it for me to defend Eldrick, but there's nothing wrong with a single guy going out with as many women as he wants.

Back