The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

uh..is that picture blurry on purpose, I can see some guys trying to run it through some hi-tech software to see exactly what awesomeness Bridgestone has in store :)
The clubs are no mystery, but everything else is and conveniently left out of the picture. Bridgestone does have some good looking head covers though.

Wow. Impressive volume of gear - I imagine JB's villa will look like a golf shop before it is all over.
I am one jealous golfer - I hope to be a part of the MC next year!
Have fun!

The clubs are no mystery, but everything else is and conveniently left out of the picture. Bridgestone does have some good looking head covers though.
Yeah, I realized after I posted that the current Bridgestone offerings are known, but you guys may be in for something new at the end of the year.

All these companies are really stepping up with the sponsorships and from what we've seen and heard throwing in lots of little extra nuggets along the way. and treating you guys like the Rock Stars you are.

Don't forget the accessories, apparel and surprises.

Surprises?!

Surprises are good.

I bet you could make an awesome golf club fort out of all that. I've never seen one before, but, I bet it could be awesome.

I know you guys made some changes to make it a bit easier to coordinate. But that looks like an enormous task, and I know all of us are grateful for it. It's MC WEEK!

Holy crap that's only 33% of it??? Wow cant wait to see what extra surprises are in store!

Crazy JB, just crazy. Props!

Have fun everyone. Looking forward to following along.

even though I am not attending, I just want to thank JB & Morgan for all there hard work, not just for the players but for those of us who will be following the competition on line.

BIG THANK YOU

Those boxes take up a lot of room. My guess is once the other 66% arrive JB will be sleeping in the Tour Van while Morgan and the dogs sleep in the Villa with boxes on the other half of the bed.

Thank God I've had so much work today to keep my mind off of this. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing much of anything.

Can't wait for Wednesday afternoon!

Those boxes take up a lot of room. My guess is once the other 66% arrive JB will be sleeping in the Tour Van while Morgan and the dogs sleep in the Villa with boxes on the other half of the bed.

No puppies with us, but I have a feeling you would be right if they were.

How many advil PM will I need to sleep tonight??? flight in the morning!

How many advil PM will I need to sleep tonight??? flight in the morning!

A lot otherwise you will be like me and go to sleep at 3am and get up at 5am.

I see a Bio Cell driver and Seemore's!! Makes me a happy man.

Yup...don't think I was the only one blowing that pic up.

Getting things out of boxes from the move via a scavenger hunt to pack. Have this little tingle in the abdomen

Yup...don't think I was the only one blowing that pic up.

JB with his cryptic blurry photos can't get past you equipment ho's

Just got back from a look at the courses. Boy oh boy they are looking good.

Have been packing for a few days. Doing the final checklist and man are there butterflies in my tummy!

uh..is that picture blurry on purpose, I can see some guys trying to run it through some hi-tech software to see exactly what awesomeness Bridgestone has in store :)

No, it's the crappy camera on his Galaxy phone :D I'm kidding if course. The pic is impressive in HD and hurried picture mode

Thanks for all the hard work JB and GG, can't wait to see you two soon.

Can't believe it's upon us. Crazy, but, I'm at total peace with where I'm at.

Sitting on the plane getting ready to get to Memphis and meet my partner for the first time. Super excited to say the least.

I can about imagine the feeling going through all of you guys right now. I've had that feeling 3 times. It's such a feeling of anxiousness and how you just can't WAIT another second to get there and experience all of this. Let me tell you from experience boys....try your best to just slow things down and take a few minutes to just sit back and take it all in. EVERY little thing of it. I don't care if you're sitting there waiting for lunch, or waiting for the cart guy to bring your bag around....whatever it is...it's special and something that NOBODY gets to do. Are you kidding me? There are thousands of people that wish they were in your shoes this week boys. Don't sweat the small stuff, don't over think the state of your game. Don't worry about anything, just go there and take it all in. From now on you're all Morgan Cuppers and that is ROCK STAR status around here.

Your teammates are now your brothers. Guys you didn't know from Joe a few short months ago are now going to be lifelong friends. I cannot tell you how to experience this event, nobody can. The Morgan Cup has changed me as a golfer, but even better than that is that it has brought me memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. I am so jealous of the 40 of you....I thought I could make it though this without it happening because I've done it 3 times now, heck I've been on 2 winning teams. I have seen it all and done it all.....3 TIMES! But I'd give my right arm to be able to go there tomorrow and do it 1 more time!

You're no longer just THP'ers boys....you're Morgan Cuppers! Go put on a show for the world!!!

Car is officially packed. Rubber meets the road for the first leg of my journey tomorrow. How in the heck am I going to sleep this week? So freaking excited.

Back