THP Putter Covers In Stock

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but, do the covers need to be treated for water protection. I cannot seem to find the information on Seemore's site. I don't always get to the umbrella or rain cover in the mist, rain, or snow and I don't want them to get messed up (the black would probably weather nicely but white leather doesn't take the weathered look so good). Thanks :)

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but, do the covers need to be treated for water protection. I cannot seem to find the information on Seemore's site. I don't always get to the umbrella or rain cover in the mist, rain, or snow and I don't want them to get messed up (the black would probably weather nicely but white leather doesn't take the weathered look so good). Thanks :)

They should be just fine. However if one wanted to, it could be treated the same way as any other leather conditioner/protectant.

received both putter head covers in the mail today and i am as impressed today as i was when i first saw them. thanks for the quick shipping and they were packaged wonderfully. now, which one to keep, the white or the black?

I've been thinking of getting one of each of these just as THP memorabilia. But seeing as I'm a mallet guy, and don't need them otherwise, I'm wondering if I should with only just a few left.

TC, go for the white for your Ghost. Your Ghost will thank you!! :D

I think a few people did that 9I. When these are gone, they are gone, we will not be restocking them. If we do another cover, it will be just that, a new version.

I think a few people did that 9I. When these are gone, they are gone, we will not be restocking them. If we do another cover, it will be just that, a new version.

Still about 20 left total?

received both putter head covers in the mail today and i am as impressed today as i was when i first saw them. thanks for the quick shipping and they were packaged wonderfully. now, which one to keep, the white or the black?

who you giving the other one to?

I've been thinking of getting one of each of these just as THP memorabilia. But seeing as I'm a mallet guy, and don't need them otherwise, I'm wondering if I should with only just a few left.

TC, go for the white for your Ghost. Your Ghost will thank you!! :D

I second that.

who you giving the other one to?

it's a christmas present. i'll definitely keep one but the other one is getting gifted. tis the season.

I really dont know. But that would be my guess.

I'd feel guilty for taking a couple of the last ones when there could be people who could actually use them on the course.

I'd feel guilty for taking a couple of the last ones when there could be people who could actually use them on the course.

I think those that were dying to use them on the course, got them already. We had 100 to start with, so people were able to jump in. Similar to the buckles, we expect the rest to be here for a little bit as people find THP and want to help the site out and show some THP spirit.

it's a christmas present. i'll definitely keep one but the other one is getting gifted. tis the season.

I know, I am just letting you know Uncledaddy is getting a black one

I think those that were dying to use them on the course, got them already. We had 100 to start with, so people were able to jump in. Similar to the buckles, we expect the rest to be here for a little bit as people find THP and want to help the site out and show some THP spirit.

I've definitely got THP spirit, and want to help the site out. PM inbound.

Exactly. What's the difference of buying a couple for collecting if they are the first two sold or the last two sold? Hopefully they won't be here much longer so the JB and GG can decide what they want to do next.

Exactly. What's the difference of buying a couple for collecting if they are the first two sold or the last two sold? Hopefully they won't be here much longer so the JB and GG can decide what they want to do next.

they have...hehe

I think it needs a lil bump love

I have one on hold, and as soon as the chip comes out, I will have both a chip and headcover. Figured I would wait for the chip to come out so could cut down on shipping costs for JB and GG.

Last edited:
thats pretty clever of you there Bridges!!

Dang you TC, I was debating buying one for a Christmas present and then you had to mention it, lol. So I bought two.

I have one on hold, and as soon as the chip comes out, I will have both a chip and headcover. Figured I would wait for the chip to come out so could cut down on shipping costs.

Shipping is free for you guys for those that are looking.

Since Pandute joined the forum, I ordered one for her. Great last minute gift!

Pandute is working over in the Monkey Disco and She walked down and saw the above post on my screen. I really need to be a wee bit sneaky. That gal has found all of her presents!

Pandute is working over in the Monkey Disco and She walked down and saw the above post on my screen. I really need to be a wee bit sneaky. That gal has found all of her presents!

I was thinking that you maybe shouldn't have posted that since she comes here now! hahaha

Back