THP Putter Covers In Stock

You're going to love the white one, lsc. Glad to see these are moving :)

I feel like an auctioneer coming into this thread and updating every 30 second with another one sold. I feel like I should be talking really fast and trying to up the numbers and then be able to scream SOLD!

You just got the last white one. We are officially SOLD OUT of the white putter covers. We have under 10 of the black ones left and then we are officially sold out of the putter covers.

Boy, am I glad I acted today!! Congrats JB and GG on another sell out!

Better stand up and get to the store if anyone is on the fence about getting a putter cover. I still bow my head in shame that I put off getting the extremely limited belt buckle. Ugh, I was an idiot.

By the way, Pandute loved the black cover I ordered her for Christmas. It arrived on Christmas Eve, just in time to put it in her stocking. Thank you for the quick ship.

I am so glad it got there quickly. With the slow down of the holidays I was worried a lot of packages would be delayed.

By the way, Pandute loved the black cover I ordered her for Christmas. It arrived on Christmas Eve, just in time to put it in her stocking. Thank you for the quick ship.

Better stand up and get to the store if anyone is on the fence about getting a putter cover. I still bow my head in shame that I put off getting the extremely limited belt buckle. Ugh, I was an idiot.

I'm with you on that one.

Not a whole lot of stock left with these. Thank you everybody that got in and purchased some.

If you are on the fence on this, you'd better go ahead and get one or you may be disappointed. These are nice.

Got my second one yesterday and put it on my 'golf stuff' shelf. Got the black horizontal hat too, which I REALLY liked! Oh, and it came with a free Daphne's headcover :D

I'm glad I got mine! Haven't got them yet as I'm waiting for round two of the THP Poker Chip Ballmarkers to be available to save on some shipping costs for JB and GG. I can't wait to get them!

I purchased one a few days ago to go with my new SeeMore putter that I won!

I purchased one a few days ago to go with my new SeeMore putter that I won!

man, that putter is saweet! the headcovers are great quality and I love the design on them

man, that putter is saweet! the headcovers are great quality and I love the design on them

Yeah; I bought the white one, which looks good against the all-black Adidas bag I use.

Yeah; I bought the white one, which looks good against the all-black Adidas bag I use.

me too. I love the white one! I am like you, I needed to change up the all black theme I had going on.

I planned on using the White one, but I may pair it with the White Ping putter I just won instead. So I expect the black one to go on my Method

Well darn, I knew I should have gotten two of the whites when I ordered. Just tried to order one...fail! I guess I need to keep a closer eye on the merchandise threads.

:crying:

They went fast. It was like a live auction we had 6 left and then boom they were all sold out.

Well darn, I knew I should have gotten two of the whites when I ordered. Just tried to order one...fail! I guess I need to keep a closer eye on the merchandise threads.

:crying:

+1 :(

Snatch them up before they're gone forever!!

Trying to resist getting a black one to go with the white I bought heh. I don't even have a putter these will fit on.

Got my black putter cover and chip out of the mail last night and they're both awesome! Really impressed with the way they look.

Got my black putter cover and chip out of the mail last night and they're both awesome! Really impressed with the way they look.

ya I just got my white one and it is sweet, fits on the mid-mallet putter very well, looks incredible, and the design by seemore is well done.

Back