THP Putter Covers In Stock

Just tryin to help buddy, lol

With all of those new putters of yours, you might need a few more for yourself. HA!

With all of those new putters of yours, you might need a few more for yourself. HA!

I need Duey's and Jman's address so I can go steal all their awesome putters! You do need these covers Duey because nothing else is worthy of covering those beautiful putters.

I need Duey's and Jman's address so I can go steal all their awesome putters! You do need these covers Duey because nothing else is worthy of covering those beautiful putters.

Good point guy's, but momma put my spending spree to rest after the last one, haha. Time to start saving for the spring get away.

Glad you guys are enjoying them.

My covers came in! They came in on Saturday and man are they purdy.

I think the black one is my favorite. Sure does look spiffy :good:

Good point guy's, but momma put my spending spree to rest after the last one, haha. Time to start saving for the spring get away.

Its all about being sneaky! lol

If I ever get killed by the wife for the putters, they're all yours SethO

Just ordered two more. I am going to put the 2 black covers on my Ping putters and the whites on my Odyssey and the Rife Cayman I just bought.

Just ordered two more. I am going to put the 2 black covers on my Ping putters and the whites on my Odyssey and the Rife Cayman I just bought.

WOnderful. Dont forget that you get a free Daphne's headcover with your purchase. Send a PM to GG with which one you would like.

Just received mine over the weekend, took only week from order to my door and that's to Canada. I know it's been said many times, but these look fantastic and the pictures don't do them justice. Great choice JB and GG!

Received mine today, thank you for the fast delivery (3 days). These are sweet, white for the Odyssey #5 CS (fits great) and the black for the Rife (for the moment, strangely the white fits better on the Odyssey but the lie on the Rife is different). THP is great (thank you JB and GG).

so, i just went to the THP store in order to place my order for the "buy 2" putter covers and when i went to check out it was coming up as $20 total. that can't be right can it?

fwiw, i want the white/black buy 2

so, i just went to the THP store in order to place my order for the "buy 2" putter covers and when i went to check out it was coming up as $20 total. that can't be right can it?

fwiw, i want the white/black buy 2

I just tried it and got the correct price. Are you sure you did the pull down menu and selected 2?

It just came up as $32 when I tried it too. I wonder if it was just a quick glitch with PayPal or something? Maybe try again and see if it still says that?

I just tried it and got the correct price. Are you sure you did the pull down menu and selected 2?

yeah, did it a couple of times. i'll try it again man. if not, i'll shoot you a pm.

went through. i don't know what the heck was going on, must've been a little glitch or something.

thanks

PayPal is great for the convenience factor but it runs into those type of problems sometimes. P.S. you get a Daphne's headcover too so send me a PM with which one you would like.

went through. i don't know what the heck was going on, must've been a little glitch or something.

thanks

PayPal is great for the convenience factor but it runs into those type of problems sometimes. P.S. you get a Daphne's headcover too so send me a PM with which one you would like.

i would've felt incredibly guilty getting two of those for $20, although i doubt it would've gone that far, haha. kinda scary that paypal has problems, they've prolly got access to 90% of the nation's bank accounts.

Thank you so much for being so honest. The members here continue to amaze me. :smile:

Yup, PayPal has these kinds of issues all the time. Their website also moves so slow!

i would've felt incredibly guilty getting two of those for $20, although i doubt it would've gone that far, haha. kinda scary that paypal has problems, they've prolly got access to 90% of the nation's bank accounts.

Eagerly waiting for my second set of two and my THP Gator headcover.

about how many headcovers are left?

Back