THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding a couple words for clarity's sake hehe

He is low at the hardest courses in America. Or at least way harder than the courses I played in FL and those pesky ClubCorp Orlando courses, so I damn well better see scratch or its a big letdown from Cookie's Fluffer.

Boccieri driver and irons

Nike VR Pro Limited

He is low at the hardest courses in America. Or at least way harder than the courses I played in FL and those pesky ClubCorp Orlando courses, so I damn well better see scratch or its a big letdown from Cookie's Fluffer.
I will do my best but these swing changes are taking longer than I thought. :bashful:

This has all the markings of an epic little event.

JB,

If you have any of these irons in LH I would like to try them

- VRS forged
- Mashie Irons
- JPX 800s
- Ping i20

If so a 6 or 7 iron would be fine, but I just dont know what you have available in LH stiff

Anybody interested in doing a friendly team competition of sorts?

I'm in Hawk. What did you have in mind?

We'll want to do something where everybody plays their ball I assume. Maybe just for one of the days too. I don't want to make it too big of a deal, but it is fun to have something on the line, even if it is just bragging rights.

This has all the markings of an epic little event.

Im going to be majorly let down if I dont see scratch golf or close to it from Natrix. Im dead set serious. I want to see the chest pounder mark his territory.

Im going to be majorly let down if I dont see scratch golf or close to it from Natrix. Im dead set serious. I want to see the chest pounder mark his territory.

Hopefully his territory is Cookie's leg and not anybody else's!

if I am assuming correctly, he may be a bit occupied for the first 9.... Or just another excuse?

We'll want to do something where everybody plays their ball I assume. Maybe just for one of the days too. I don't want to make it too big of a deal, but it is fun to have something on the line, even if it is just bragging rights.

I think it would be cool to do a best score or a combined average score from 2 guys, maybe try to sorta match a higher and lower hcer together or something, idk just throwing an idea out

Hopefully his territory is Cookie's leg and not anybody else's!

Here I am chilling and you bring me into the trash talk.

First guy that pisses on me receives a 445 CC driver to the gonads. :alien:

445 CC haha smaller surface area.. and if you swing it like Hamilton you will probably miss

There's a word you don't hear everyday. Gonads.

Hawk I'm down for a little competition of sorts, doesn't have to be anything too elaborate but anything that I can try to beat Cookie at....I'm in!

There's a word you don't hear everyday. Gonads.

Hawk I'm down for a little competition of sorts, doesn't have to be anything too elaborate but anything that I can try to beat Cookie at....I'm in!

I'm researching a little now. I suspect it will end up being a PIA, but I too want a shot to knock Cookie down a peg!

I guess I could say the same thing for you.....all this practice prep you did with your short game, then the MC event, I'm expecting TC numbers out there from you!

with a natrix siting I suddenly have the urge to go to Iowa

I guess I could say the same thing for you.....all this practice prep you did with your short game, then the MC event, I'm expecting TC numbers out there from you!

My game has already travelled to your home state and was proven dude. Broke 80 both rounds when you were hiding. My game is outing approved dude.

Like 6'4 260 type of numbers?

This thread just got awesome. I would love to watch these festivities unfold.

My game has already travelled to your home state and was proven dude. Broke 80 both rounds when you were hiding. My game is outing approved dude.
Then I guess you have nothing to worry about and should do just fine. Me, I'm just happy to be joining my first THP event with some great members that I finally get to meet. I'm happy that Iowa is going to have me for a weekend.

I would consider playing with you again if you came.

I just double checked the date and I know it won't work. For some reason I thought the ST Louis outing was the 15th and the Iowa one was the week after. :banghead:
I guess this time I bail on you sir Hawk

Since I've not been to a THP related event I just had a couple of questions. How does everyone feel about blatent cheating? Is that frowned upon or rewarded? Also, does the first drive I hit on a hole actually count if the reload is already setting on the tee before the first tee shot even lands? I'm just trying to get a sense for how closely you guys follow the USGA Rules or as I like to call them "Suggestions".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back