Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

The camera was moved on the 10th tee to show head-on shots. Jersey Nate, Castor Hades, and Ricky all went off 10. Scarnici went off 1 and the camera location did not move. I bet that's why you only counted 1.

That's it. When I was watching the first half I was thinking that the camera angle would be blocked by a leftie. I wasn't paying attention on the last half.

I can't wait to get home and check out the video!

Watched the whole thing on my lunch break today, I saw it come up on my subscriptions feed. Such a great vid, and huge kudos to all the teams. I would've had nerves beyond belief teeing off in front of so many accomplished players (not #internetgolfers). You guys all looked like pros out there. Seriously.

Thanks for the great coverage guys. Was fun to watch everyone hit their first shot of the MC!

Always love seeing the first tee shots. Pulling it together with the nerves, sticking that tee in and letting it rip. So cool to see. Great stuff guys, and great coverage!

As nervous as I've ever been on tee. I was nervous just watching it.

Awesome stuff. Loved watching this and looking forward to the rest of the coverage!

Watching this in it's entirety brought the memories of Day 1 rushing back. I loved it. Having teed off in the first group on the back nine, I didn't get to see any of the other groups tee off. Everyone appeared to do a great job with that first drive despite the nerves. After seeing mine, it wasn't the prettiest swing I've ever made, but it got the job done. LOL. Funny. I don't remember being all that nervous, but, the swing sure looked like it.

Just finished watching this. Fantastic job by all. I was very impressed with how great everyone's tee shot looked.

My son was quite impressed at the cheering and the tee shots. In his mind we were all just like the guys he watches on TV every weekend. Cool stuff.

My son was quite impressed at the cheering and the tee shots. In his mind we were all just like the guys he watches on TV every weekend. Cool stuff.

And then there's ddec for every Srixon guy, "Look at that driver!" There definitely was some noise off of #10 that morning though.

Ever since the MC, every time I watched golf on TV, my son would ask if it was my team playing, and I had to tell him no. So I got home last night and showed him the footage and he was just lit up with excitement at seeing daddy and his team on TV finally. He watched me tee off about a dozen times and all the way through once. After every shot "Did they get it in the hole?"

The Morgan Cup was an amazing experience for me, and finally getting to share a small piece of it with my family has been the icing on a pretty awesome cake.

Finally got a chance to watch most of these, and I'll watch the rest later. Especially with the fact that we were one of the first groups off, and with the split tees, it's great to be able to see everyone else's swings.

This was one of the most nervewracking swings I've ever made - only to be upstaged by the tee shot on Sunday. And as for my tee shot, I need to stop swinging out of my shoes. Need more Trout-like tempo.

Thats freaking awesome dude.

I wish I could do it all over again, same nerves different day wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit. I don't feel as though I left my best out there.

Finally got a chance to watch most of these, and I'll watch the rest later. Especially with the fact that we were one of the first groups off, and with the split tees, it's great to be able to see everyone else's swings.

This was one of the most nervewracking swings I've ever made - only to be upstaged by the tee shot on Sunday. And as for my tee shot, I need to stop swinging out of my shoes. Need more Trout-like tempo.

Says the guy that outdrove all of us :)

I wish I could do it all over again, same nerves different day wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit. I don't feel as though I left my best out there.

Marc, I didn't get to watch your Sunday match at all with Nate, but I can honestly say watching you play golf on Saturday was some of the best golf I've watched in person Bubba. VERY few people I've been around strike the golf ball like you my friend.

Says the guy that outdrove all of us :)

Ha - unfortunately I can't play on the True Blue fairways all the time. Oh, how I miss those. 10 and 1 were fantastic driving holes.

It's hard to believe that this was a month ago today, I want to go back!

Ha - unfortunately I can't play on the True Blue fairways all the time. Oh, how I miss those. 10 and 1 were fantastic driving holes.

You got that right lol. Enjoyed the breathing room very much.

Marc, I didn't get to watch your Sunday match at all with Nate, but I can honestly say watching you play golf on Saturday was some of the best golf I've watched in person Bubba. VERY few people I've been around strike the golf ball like you my friend.

Fairways and Greens. That was my number 1 goal in my match against you Trout on Sunday. Fairways and Greens. I hit 9 of 12 fairways and 11 of 15 GIR's in the holes we played. I played steady golf and wasn't going to allow me to beat me. From what I heard you and Jimmy played some fantastic golf on Saturday. I'll have more about our match in my recap after the videos are posted but there were a few holes on Sunday that could have changed the match either way.

Yep I am going to say I just watched this for the third time in the last 61 mins. Yep basically can say I felt the humidity on my brow. I would take anyone of those swings out to the course...minus a few. :act-up: Proud of all you fellas! That tee shot wasn't easy!

When Cookie stepped up to the tee, all I had was visions of a hole in one.

~Rock

And then there's ddec for every Srixon guy, "Look at that driver!" There definitely was some noise off of #10 that morning though.

Was that Ddec or WCBM? It was amusing no matter who it was

Back