Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

This is going to rock. I cannot wait to watch everyone's videos and see their reactions. I don't like my videos and don't think I'll get much reaction out of them, but I'm sure others' videos will. Love the dual view!

I don't really care for mine either Jeff...mine are pretty straight forward and lame...but I am sure there are plenty of very inventive ones in the bunch!

I don't really care for mine either Jeff...mine are pretty straight forward and lame...but I am sure there are plenty of very inventive ones in the bunch!

Exactly, mine are straightforward and heartfelt, but I think they are lame. This is why I can't wait to see what others came up with. Especially in the 30 second time frame.

Awesome! I can’t wait to see all of the videos! Mine first please! hehe

this is going to be very fun. The split screen looks awesome. Can't wait for Saturday Night
Having a 24" widescreen monitor is going to come in handy. I will be watching this downstairs in the office and THPing on the laptop.

Last edited:
Exactly, mine are straightforward and heartfelt, but I think they are lame. This is why I can't wait to see what others came up with. Especially in the 30 second time frame.

Ditto lol. Really excited for this though I keep checking my calendar

Mine are lame but I want to give my support to THP. The promo I feel better about but I effd that up on the end and did not edit it.

Tap-in Talking

JB, don't forget to have Moira show you how she picks up the ball with the Corza Ghost...I keep trying but no such luck..LOL

I will film that today for you.

This is going to be special! Great touch having the dual broadcast screen. Can't wait to see some of the videos and the reactions. :D

Well I guess KellyBo will have to figure out how to hook the laptop up to the big flat screen TV so we can watch all you funny folks Saturday night! She is the computer guru now that I have retired :D

Gray I thought you would be watching this in the woodshed. That way you know who will be accompanying you there come July

Well I guess KellyBo will have to figure out how to hook the laptop up to the big flat screen TV so we can watch all you funny folks Saturday night! She is the computer guru now that I have retired :D

If you really are going this route, test it now as you may find that you need a specific cable that you don't already have depending on your laptop/tv input/output options.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If you really are going this route, test it now as you may find that you need a specific cable that you don't already have depending on your laptop/tv input/output options.

Tappin' from my iPad!
I can hook up the laptop to the 42" Panasonic downstairs with a regular monitor cable. I'm not going to because I am just going to use the 24" monitor on the desk and use the laptop to THP on.

The TV upstairs (52" Sharp) does not have the monitor connection.

Gray I thought you would be watching this in the woodshed. That way you know who will be accompanying you there come July

haha if I get in this wingding I'm gonna be taking all those wantabe folks in there for a good old fashion whupping ! That's because I am going to be the one doing all the whupping :deadhorse:

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Oreo as that is a good idea. :thumb:

Got my night cleared up and looking forward to spending some quality time with my THP buddies.

haha if I get in this wingding I'm gonna be taking all those wantabe folks in there for a good old fashion whupping ! That's because I am going to be the one doing all the whupping :deadhorse:
If you get in, you might want to consider only taking your team to the woodshed since everyone who goes there comes out winners. That's the only chance your team will have to defeat Team THP.

But anyway, this thread is about the viewing party.

If you get in, you might want to consider only taking your team to the woodshed since everyone who goes there comes out winners. That's the only chance your team will have to defeat Team THP.

Hmmmmmmmm now that is a good idea :D!

This sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't get in on the MC but I am certainly going to try to watch at least some of this on Saturday. I have a feeling there is going to be a ton of creativity!

Tweet sent! This is going to be so awesome! I hope the judges have fun with it too.

I dont know what sort of emotion is going to come over me when(if) my video comes up.

Nervous as heck, hoping I get the reaction I am going for.

Just got back from dinner with Kris and Moira and I can tell you that they are excited to see what you guys have come up with.

So awesome that they are so into doing this for us.

Can't wait to see what everyone has put together. What's awesome is all of us put ourselves out there for anyone to see. That takes guts and I'm proud to have my 58 seconds up there with everyone else. I have no expectations so I'll sit back and enjoy the show.

I rewatched my videos again. I don't know how actors do it. Because when I saw myself all I could think of was how much of a goon I look like.

I also formed a serious fear that my wife may have bad eye sight.

I rewatched my videos again. I don't know how actors do it. Because when I saw myself all I could think of was how much of a goon I look like.

Have you seen the news from Hollywood the last 50 years? Lots of drugs, prescription drugs, booze, and sex. Thats how they do it.

Have you seen the news from Hollywood the last 50 years? Lots of drugs, prescription drugs, booze, and sex. Thats how they do it.

Hell, I should be good at it then!

Back