Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

very very cool. can't wait!

I'm not a judge, but thanks for the warning

Haha, nothing gross, just lacking in video skills. I still have faith in the content though.

Just did a dry run of connecting the iMac to the big screen for the first time and everything went well except for the sound (can still hear it out of the Mac though). Will get that fixed and I am then READY for the big night!!!

Just did a dry run of connecting the iMac to the big screen for the first time and everything went well except for the sound (can still hear it out of the Mac though). Will get that fixed and I am then READY for the big night!!!

That's awesome. I bet that will be an epic party. You sure do know how to do everything bigger in Texas!

Just got back from dinner with Kris and Moira and I can tell you that they are excited to see what you guys have come up with.

Just got back from dinner with Kris and Moira and I can tell you that they are excited to see what you guys have come up with.

That's cool, it will be cool to see raw reactions from people that know nothing about us as forum members.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's awesome to hear. I think it's really cool that they are on the panel of judges, glad to hear they are excited about it.

I'm excited to see what they think of us! You have great judges there especially with GG included! It will be really fun and interesting to see how we all come across in 30 seconds!

I'm so freaking excited about this! Love the duel cameras and cannot wait to watch!

I befriended Kris on Twitter and I think Moira was added however I won't know she is the right Moira until she pops up. I did tell Kris to make sure she voted for me because I had the inside lane with Santa Claus :D

I befriended Kris on Twitter and I think Moira was added however I want know she is the right Moira until she pops up. I did tell Kris to make sure she voted for me because I had the inside lane with Santa Claus :D

The fact that you're on twitter boggles my mind. Now that I'm home from work where twitter is blocked I'm gonna have to hit those ladies up.

I'm so freaking excited about this! Love the duel cameras and cannot wait to watch!

You have actually met and played against Kris, so you know how perfect she is for this.

I befriended Kris on Twitter and I think Moira was added however I want know she is the right Moira until she pops up. I did tell Kris to make sure she voted for me because I had the inside lane with Santa Claus :D

Moira is not on twitter.

Moira's page must be new, no tweets yet. (If thats even her)

edit: ha, now we know

The fact that you're on twitter boggles my mind. Now that I'm home from work where twitter is blocked I'm gonna have to hit those ladies up.

We should send him in to Guinness World Records as a candidate for the oldest person on Twitter. Haha He's already started his campaign and even brought Santa into this.

You have actually met and played against Kris, so you know how perfect she is for this.

Moira is not on twitter.

I was just thinking about that. She loves a laugh and will definitely have some fun with it.

We should send him in to Guinness World Records as a candidate for the oldest person on Twitter. Haha He's already started his campaign and even brought Santa into this.

I want to follow gray on twitter as I imagine he is epic on there. Can't wait to watch all the videos and see what people came up with.

wow! simply wow. this looks absolutely amazing.
unfortunately, i wont be able to watch though...super bummed.

Thats too bad, but Im pretty sure everyone has seen your videos already!! lol
haha. yeah i know (doh!)
with so much going on, i never got around to making them private! ahhhh well. whatareyagonnado...
let's just hope they like 'em!

I am really excited about this! I will have snacks and drinks ready for this great party! I think I am going to even play it through the TV. It is going to be awesome.

This is going to be sweet. I already told the wife & kid that I'm staking claim to the 55", I'm going to hook up the laptop and have some popcorn & 'daddy pops' ready. Can't wait.

My heart seriously just raced reading this. This event is going to be huge. So exciting.

My heart seriously just raced reading this. This event is going to be huge. So exciting.

My heart was racing too...I swear my ears were pounding. That's what happens when I get nervous on the first tee in a tournament. Reading this just made it all real.

I befriended Kris on Twitter and I think Moira was added however I won't know she is the right Moira until she pops up. I did tell Kris to make sure she voted for me because I had the inside lane with Santa Claus :D

What the heck?!?! OG is on twitter? I don't even have a twitter account. I feel left out. Haha.

Saturday is going to be a great day, I have a big golf tournament that morning that benefits the "Toys for Tots" program (last year we raised $5000 and collected 300 new toys and had 100 bicycles donated to us), then the viewing party Saturday night...it's going to be a big day!!

JB, don't forget to have Moira show you how she picks up the ball with the Corza Ghost...I keep trying but no such luck..LOL

Back