Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

That's why it's the Confustion Comp and Hawk decided they both have to play pink balls.
They bet on a match that doesn't exist.

That is brilliant....a fictitious matchup...

Penalty by pink balls

Haha can't wait

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

AD - lemmiwinks is correct. I'm leaving it up as proof that most paradise fans have no clue what they are even supporting.

lemmi/Matty - I have the stakes. What is the bet on ?

AD - lemmiwinks is correct. I'm leaving it up as proof that most paradise fans have no clue what they are even supporting.

total outcome?

Gotcha...that's a good one.

Orange monoline
Orange polo
Orange belt
Orange pants
Rickie wig
And Orange shoes, if they can be had for cheap

Only thing that has to be puma is the hat, otherwise it would get expensive

If you watched biggsy's videos from a couple of months ago, you'll know that you can find some "safety cone orange" shoes to use on the course that aren't very expensive at all!

If you watched biggsy's videos from a couple of months ago, you'll know that you can find some "safety cone orange" shoes to use on the course that aren't very expensive at all!

Crocs FTW! :D

That was a scary video...

Good stuff

I want to get in on this, however, my original bet is not so much a bet as it is a reward. I was planning on putting a wager on my two main men, One-T and Coolbreeze, but seeing as they are playing each other I figure I will sweeten the pot by saying that the winner of their match can change my beloved The Kingdom avatar to whatever they want! AND I will sweeten it even further and say that whoever wins their match will officially get Yoccos as their Tina!

Unfortunately the participants really should stay out of the wagering and rewards.

Ok I am up drinking coffee and ready to rumble. You got the bet Canadan. No smileys for me if Team Paradise loses the Morgan Cup. Duration being 1 month. If Team Hackers loses then you have to use multiple smileys for one month post Morgan Cup. Bet?

The bet was JB against P4B, based on your overconfidence my good man... No take? It seems that all this quoted stuff from you below is just fluffy pillow talk from one paradisian lover to the next..

Ok you Hacker fans out there, come on out of your Zaxby's chicken uniform of the day and let's see what ya got on this one.

I will take puttingforEagles over "The wow factor" for an avatar change for a week :cool:

How about me Puttin4Eagle? I got a bet that says you will be whupping JB like a cream cheese cake topping!

Don't worry Dog as puttin4eagle was just priming him. Puttin4eagle knew one day it would be in a big match when he turned on the whup butt :thumb:

So with all that, I think my original bet stands, which is the following:

I'm not much for an avatar bet or anything like that.. but I do think this could be fun... I'll take JB over P4B against you OG..

The stakes:

- If JB wins, you are not able to use smileys in your posts for a month.
- If P4B wins, I have to use at least one smiley in every single one of my posts for a month.

Take it OG!! COME ON NOW!! I'll even up the stakes to say JB cannot close him out on 18. If he closes him out later than the 17th, the bet is nulled.

The bet was JB against P4B, based on your overconfidence my good man... No take? It seems that all this quoted stuff from you below is just fluffy pillow talk from one paradisian lover to the next..

So with all that, I think my original bet stands, which is the following:

Take it OG!! COME ON NOW!! I'll even up the stakes to say JB cannot close him out on 18. If he closes him out later than the 17th, the bet is nulled.

Wow, you have not even met OG at an outing and have him pegged already. He is out backpedaling right now. He will come back and talk about how he "whupped some arse just like team paradise is going to do to team whackers" and that "puttin4eagles cant lose" but truth be told the old man is smart enough to back pedal I guess.

Wow, you have not even met OG at an outing and have him pegged already. He is out backpedaling right now. He will come back and talk about how he "whupped some arse just like team paradise is going to do to team whackers" and that "puttin4eagles cant lose" but truth be told the old man is smart enough to back pedal I guess.

Puttin4backpeddlingsupporters doesn't even have to win for OG to take this bet haha!! I think deep down, he idolizes you so deeply that he just can't muster up the courage to bet against you any more than he already has.

Puttin4backpeddlingsupporters doesn't even have to win for OG to take this bet haha!! I think deep down, he idolizes you so deeply that he just can't muster up the courage to bet against you any more than he already has.

Canadan -- Bet is on dude! Hawk -- write er down.

I have a feeling OG had a chance to taste some humble pie today. Rumor has it that the locals were sizing up how he is going to look in a dress.

I have a feeling OG had a chance to taste some humble pie today. Rumor has it that the locals were sizing up how he is going to look in a dress.

I could do some real good bragging right here but this is not my dance :cool:

What, that you wear a bigger bra than me? :alien:

THe poor guy beats up on women (even though he loses half the time), while wearing women's clothes and wants to come in here and talk smack. Poor guy, unfortunately he forgot who puttin4manziers is, and thinks he is hitching a wagon to a winner...hehe

OG - just go to sleep and hope it's better tomorrow. More posting tonight just equals a bigger grave. :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

OG bears a striking resemblance to Frank Costanza

Back