Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully intend to kelly. Drunk and Chunk all the way

I think I will take you up on that one, although I like all 4 of these golfers I have a feeling ary is going to be totally on his game at MC 2.0 and he and ddec pull out the win. Besides I just like the name Amol. :D

I think DD needs a customized Team Paradise Supporter Tag!

I really like my chances with Hawk and TMex. I already have an idea for an avatar for you, Kelly...

Hawk and Tmex will give them a good run but Chunky and Drunky will prevail!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Kelly, I think it's my time for revenge! You were part of that buzzard fiasco last year and now you'll pay the price.

I think Nate should wager his avvy. I will photochop any college team onto the hottie.

I think Nate should wager his avvy. I will photochop any college team onto the hottie.

Yeah I think he should do it on your first round match with someone.

This thread is funny in so many ways. Those that learn from history are bound to repeat it.

Cookie looks good in a blouse...well, not really.

Are you talking about Sunday singles?

Chunky, I am most interested in your Saturday am match.

Yeah I think he should do it on your first round match with someone.

I think he should too. If he bets on my team, I won't have to rework his avatar.

Also, I would like to know the over/under on how long it takes TC to hit a draw which will screw up his round and how many strokes over 80 JB will get if he plays behind INGolfer.

Chunky, I am most interested in your Saturday am match.

I think I've lucked out and gotten 2 really good/fun ones big fella.

Edit: That is the match that I am most interested in how the bets go down if I'm being honest.

I think he should too. If he bets on my team, I won't have to rework his avatar.

Also, I would like to know the over/under on how long it takes TC to hit a draw which will screw up his round and how many strokes over 80 JB will get if he plays behind INGolfer.

You are trying too hard seth. My score will be well below 80, because I am only playing 14 holes.

You are trying too hard seth. My score will be well below 80, because I am only playing 14 holes.

Honestly, and I say this because it is not the TT thread, but you and TC don't give a guy much to work with. I am an easy target because I always do stupid things.

Seth, I may hit a random draw but it will still be closer to the hole than you and biggsy.

Seth, I may hit a random draw but it will still be closer to the hole than you and biggsy.

Which hole? When you plan for a Bubba cut and then hit it right, that can't be a good combination.

I'll put my "money" on BiggieShanks over Physiological nightmare!

I'll throw the avatar and the "title" in for 2 weeks- or something else if people have a more original idea.

Which hole? When you plan for a Bubba cut and then hit it right, that can't be a good combination.

I don't hit the Classic right. Difference is, I have a short game. I can get up and down from anywhere.

Over/under how many holes you have to carry biggsy around the golf course?

I'll throw the avatar and the "title" in for 2 weeks- or something else if people have a more original idea.

Yes! I was hoping for some sort of action. Thanks Rx.

Yes! I was hoping for some sort of action. Thanks Rx.

It's a tough call between the teams, to be honest. I just think the cart girls are going to wreck havick on your playing partner!

Nice! A smart man right there.

I don't hit the Classic right. Difference is, I have a short game. I can get up and down from anywhere.

Over/under how many holes you have to carry biggsy around the golf course?

You do have a killer short game. I have seen this many, many times. You are also lethal with short irons. Part of the reason a BiggyShanks victory will be so impressive.

It's a tough call between the teams, to be honest. I just think the cart girls are going to wreck havick on your playing partner!

Is wrecking havick good? Is it anything like wreaking havoc? Is havick like gravitas?

Is wrecking havick good? Is it anything like wreaking havoc? Is havick like gravitas?

You say potato, I say potatoe.

We are both on Team THP.
And we have played a few times (3 I believe together).

Team THP is gonna dominate first two then. I'll wager three weeks of avatar sig control on Team THP winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back