Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over/Under the layers of skin Kelly is going to lose after burning to a crispy critter

People in the Morgan Cup can't take part in any wagering, I believe that includes picking avatars.

My bad. Anyone want to take the other half for 2 weeks of avatar control?

Round 2, I'll take Cookie & the Golden Boy over ghsace and SW.

Takers?

Over/Under the layers of skin Kelly is going to lose after burning to a crispy critter

You just worry about not burning the BBQ and i'll worry about the burning skin lol

Great to see everyone's wagers going in. Hope we can do the team hackers supporters proud

Round 1, Match 1

I'll take Chunky and Cookie to win vs ddec and Arydolphin

I'll put my beloved avatar up for two weeks and I'll state some conditions.

Replacement avatars must be of an embarrassing (though clean) nature
No lurking for two weeks to minimize the embarrassment

I think I will take you up on that one, although I like all 4 of these golfers I have a feeling ary is going to be totally on his game at MC 2.0 and he and ddec pull out the win. Besides I just like the name Amol. :D

I'll take Chunk & Drunk over the Shocking Dinosaur in round two. Any takers?

Hawk & Yoccos (Shocking Dinosaur) vs chunkylover77 & dhjkelly (Chunk & Drunk)

What is the wager for?

What's the deal with the odd love fest between Kelly and chunky? Do you feel sorry for him in the "aw, look at the cute little feller" way or something?

Kellkbo is confident in her pick. Get in there KB. As for you TC kellybo knows big things come in small packages..... wait what eh eh eh that's not what i meant :alien:

What's the deal with the odd love fest between Kelly and chunky? Do you feel sorry for him in the "aw, look at the cute little feller" way or something?

I would have thought by now that more people would have been jumping all over Vanilla Flav and Grape Ape beating myself and Puttin4Wins. Guess not.

Not sure why it's weird big fella. I just happen to really like KB. She was my partner in the Outing competition last year. How can you not love KB?

Not sure why it's weird big fella. I just happen to really like KB. She was my partner in the Outing competition last year. How can you not love KB?

Who said I didn't? I've met her long before you have. I just want to know where this thing of her always being in your corner comes from? I actually love when threads like these pop up, it gives you a good sense of who people like.

Wow touchy. Let me back away from the thread before I get TCurbstomped

I would have thought by now that more people would have been jumping all over Vanilla Flav and Grape Ape beating myself and Puttin4Wins. Guess not.

That would be an insane bet, LOL. We know what's going to happen...

Wow touchy. Let me back away from the thread before I get TCurbstomped

LOL, don't be such a phaj. I just find it interesting. You don't find it interesting who bets against you?

I won't lie. That sort of stung a little, Kelly.

It is early in the morning JN. I would take some time and think about that one

Not much to think about, aside from what he wants to win.

That would be an insane bet, LOL. We know what's going to happen...

I think that's why he's not getting any takers. Everybody is aware what the result of that match will be.

LOL, don't be such a phaj. I just find it interesting. You don't find it interesting who bets against you?

No turning it around Vijay. You are the sensitive one. Of course I do. But since she didn't bet against you that has no bearing on the question posed. But to answer yours, of course. I will revel in the fact that JN will lose that bet.

This thread is funny in so many ways. Those that learn from history are bound to repeat it.

Cookie looks good in a blouse...well, not really.

This thread is funny in so many ways. Those that learn from history are bound to repeat it.

Cookie looks good in a blouse...well, not really.

Not good, great! And I look forward to seeing a THP or Parasite supporter wearing the SAME blouse if they are man enough to make the bet against Team Hackers.

I think I will take you up on that one, although I like all 4 of these golfers I have a feeling ary is going to be totally on his game at MC 2.0 and he and ddec pull out the win. Besides I just like the name Amol. :D

Sweet! We have a deal then.

Pun intended :)

I guess Chunky and I became good buddies 2 years ago thru PM when we were teamed up for the outing scramble. I just think of him as a teammate and friend. Of course I think of TC, Hawk and Yoccos as friends too! Just want to be involved in the fun. Kick butt Chunky and Kelly! You are on JN!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back