Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
THawk will deliver a shock to The Lucky Charms.

THawk will deliver a shock to The Lucky Charms.

Damn straight! It's gonna be a massacre and not pot at the end of the rainbow for those two and whatnot.

Between the outing and the MC I figure we'll be able to hand defeat to at least 3/4 of Team Hackers.

I didn't know Nate was playing in the MC

hahaha...I totally read that wrong...that's why I can count to potato!

That Hanks will stumble all over himself for an average looking girl?

He's not that bad about it! lol. All the girls Hanks has talked too, I would've hooked Chunky up with (assuming he was single).

Day 1, Match 4. I'll take INGolfer and One-T to win over biggsy and SW. If biggsy and SW win, they each get 1 full week each of picking my avatar.

Gotta back my fellow Hoosier and his team!

Round 2, I'll take Cookie & the Golden Boy over ghsace and SW.

Takers?
I love that NOBODY will take these bets. Hell, nobody even sniffed at them. hahaha. Biggsaha, SWalrus, and ghsace have no chance!!!

I'll put up control of my avatar and signature for a month on Team Hackers winning.

I am very surprised nobody took this. Says a lot about who they think will win

hahaha...I totally read that wrong...that's why I can count to potato!
I am honored that you thought we were teammates....even if it was for a split second.

Yep and that TC lays an egg against us like he always does against JB.

A little early to be this drunk isnt it?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

A little early to be this drunk isnt it?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

no way it's afternoon over here on the east coast.

This is what happens when a black jack addiction includes a little desperation.

I didn't realize I was in the Morgan Cup trash talk thread. Oops

Look at Gus....disappears to Thailand, or Africa, or wherever and reappears on the forum just in time to attend the Outing and now he thinks he's 'back' like Tiger. Almost as funny as his toe shoes or Michelle Wie leggings

That Hanks will stumble all over himself for an average looking girl?

False hope is the first sign of defeat

thanks bro...I think. haha but I only talk to girls that are 5'4" or taller...that's like amazon warrior for ******

He's not that bad about it! lol. All the girls Hanks has talked too, I would've hooked Chunky up with (assuming he was single).

Hey, I will make you putt everything 3 feet and in.

That's fine. You act like your known for your putting prowess. I'll make them all.

I will not let Hanks or I help you and biggsy find your tee shots.

- O/U on Jake swearing on camera by accident I have at 5, and I'll take the over
- Cookie taking at least two strokes to get out of a bunker O/U I'll take under 4
- 2 ropehook me heysoos'es from JB, one turns out good and one not so much (into a bunker for instance)
- Danny & The Walrus making an appearance on camera I'll play this one conservative and say only once.
- O/U on topped or overall skanked tee shots on the first tee on Friday, I'll say 2 and I'll stick with that.

As far as the bet.. If THP wins, I'll wear a shirt at the Outing that says, "I picked against THP at the Outing and this stupid shirt is my punishment" with a TBD avatar or winning THP member's face on it. I guess JB would get to decide since he's team captain.

The odds of me not being at the next Outing are slim to none, ie I miss signups somehow and I can't get in via the waiting list.

That's fine. You act like your known for your putting prowess. I'll make them all.

I will not let Hanks or I help you and biggsy find your tee shots.

We both know exactly how awful I am at putting. I just know you are playing with a milled blade. 3 footer (Milled blade + TC) = knocking knees.

Putting is what will win our match dude.....and TC and I are really really good putters......unless your next fortune cookie says 'you will see the line on the greens' you're doomed

We both know exactly how awful I am at putting. I just know you are playing with a milled blade. 3 footer (Milled blade + TC) = knocking knees.

Over under on the number of pages of trash talk in the betting thread?

Putting is what will win our match dude.....and TC and I are really really good putters......unless your next fortune cookie says 'you will see the line on the greens' you're doomed

Hey, I already know how to miss putts with a blade putter. It is a whole new world for TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back