Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right...when I'm off work. I work at a hospital here doing swing shifts, so I work about every other weekend. However, I don't let that get me down because I get plenty of days off during the week and the golf courses are pretty empty then!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

The last time I went, I didn't want to come back home. Plus a lot of my relatives live there, on O'ahu. My sister and I were really bummed when my aunt (mom's sister) said my dad wanted to move us there in the '60s when we were little. Mom nixed the idea. We had no idea.

At first I thought that I would be working Saturday and Sunday again this weekend but they canceled Sunday due to lack of parts, so now its look like Saturday is going to be a lazy day of watching college football and Sunday is going to be my usual golf in the morning and then come home and watch football the rest of the day.

My son has his black belt midterm tomorrow and a birthday party on Sunday. In between there, I will be in the workshop, finishing up 6 more cutting boards I need for a fair on Oct. 1, watching a lot of football, getting in a range session, and playing at least nine holes. Should be a busy weekend.

After no golf all week until today, I'm looking forward to skins in the morning and then I work in the afternoon at the course. I'm just hoping the weather is good so it won't be so slow. Not much happening Sunday. I'm sure I'll play 18 and watch some football.

Florida THP Get-together tomorrow which should be fun! Then some football on Sunday as I watch my fantasy football teams end up victorious!

Practice round at the course we play in a match this weekend. Then watching the ravens game on sunday.

Taking a trip to Rochester NY to visit some friends, play some golf and ride in a police car for a night.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Have to go to Dayton for a wedding. Missing the 2 day Pot of Gold at my Club. I wish I were golfing.

Im going to the range tomorrow to see if I can swing with a shoulder brace on :fingers-crossed: Hopefully I can because my mom is coming down this weekend and I really like playing golf with her.

My wife and I have decided to get away from downtown Chicago this weekend.

Putting the SCORs in the bag and getting to the course. SAT or SUN testing based on the forecast. Chance of rain both days. Other than that just hanging with the family and grillin out. Maybe do my bacon wrapped shrimp.

Playing lesson for 9 holes with my instructor on Saturday afternoon, regular 4some on Sunday morning....Perfect weekend!!

Found a used wilson deep red driver, and am anxious to test it out.

Woohoo for Friday.

Thinking about hitting the range tonight or tomorrow and then a round with Jrod on Sunday at the nemesis course.

Other than that, will probably just chill with the family and lay low. I think the boy is getting sick again, so maybe a visit to the doctor at some point.

Good bump Hawk. Hope your boy gets to feeling better and the round on Sunday is a good one for both of you!

Playing tomorrow morning at my new club for the first time as a member. Taking my 9 year old with me but he will not be playing...just getting used to the environment. Tomorrow afternoon, he has a demo team show for taekwondo at a local school.

Sunday is football. Step-dad is from Michigan but lives here now but the Lions are in town playing the Cowboys; shaping up to be a great game!

That sounds like a real fun weekend, mcook.

This weekend we are going house hunting. We are thinking of buying a second house just outside of the other side of town near a lake that we love, so on sunday we are going house hunting. Should be interesting.

Club Championship this weekend. Pretty nervous. Never played in a individual stroke play event.

This weekend we are going house hunting. We are thinking of buying a second house just outside of the other side of town near a lake that we love, so on sunday we are going house hunting. Should be interesting.

I dislike house hunting, but wish you the best!

Club Championship this weekend. Pretty nervous. Never played in a individual stroke play event.

Good luck butters!

hoping to play 18-27 today before the rain hits, and then 18 more tomorrow since trip to Columbus got cancelled

Hope the boy feels better Hawk.

I'm hoping to play early Sunday before football.

I'm weigh-master for my friends kingfish tournament in Naples on Saturday. I'll be slinging fish and taking pictures with Hooters girls.

I'll work in some wife time, yard work and relaxation. I sure do enjoy weekends. Hope everyone has a great one.

That sounds like a pretty interesting combo, biggsy. Hooter girls and kingfish just aren't two things you expect to see together haha.

That sounds like a pretty interesting combo, biggsy. Hooter girls and kingfish just aren't two things you expect to see together haha.
There is a joke in there, but since this is family-friendly site...

Gonna walk-on golf tomorrow and have a tee time Sunday. Gonna be in the 50's but mostly sunny.

Just came down with a cold (WTF!!!) but my wife and I are heading downtown Seattle tomorrow for a night on the town including a hotel room. No golf this weekend but next weekend my new driver shows up and she is going away for a girls weekend....... I love her but next weekend is going to be AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back