What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee....mmmm

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Coffee to start the day!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oolong Tea!

2nd cup of coffee today and that's it. I stayed home yesterday and did absolutely nothing and I may do the same today. Takes me two days to get over a big golf weekend!

Starbucks Frappachino Vanilla

John Deere Tappin...

2nd cup of coffee today and that's it. I stayed home yesterday and did absolutely nothing and I may do the same today. Takes me two days to get over a big golf weekend!

+1, except I will hit the driving range in about an hour to work out the swing with the driver and woods, I am happy with the irons and hybrids so we will see.

Actually, I am trying to lose the weight these days.
This is the reason that i using green teal right now to lose the weight that is good way to lose the weight.

a6b640c5-f26b-1271.jpg

Russian Imperial Stout from Leinenkugels--darn good

phatphingers like tapppytalk

A Killians after just finishing my round.

Vodka & Diet Sunkist

Tappin' from my iPad!

Coffee, starting to wake up pretty good now.

Coffee with large hot delicious cinnamon roll courtesy of MaryC this morning!

You have an evil streak in you OG :devil: taunting us like that, enjoy the cinnamon roll as all of us here are quite envious.

Yum...coffee. And OG is mean!

Tappin' from my iPad!

water here as well

Must be nice. Makes my plain ole coffee seem depressing. Thanks OG.

Must be nice. Makes my plain ole coffee seem depressing. Thanks OG.

haha sorry war.eagle..... I wish we could share with you guys but you will have to wait until the outing to taste these home made cinnamon rolls. The wait will be worth the effort. I can guarantee that!

As much coffee as I can humanly consume. And I don't even like coffee but I am so tired I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open.

GG...you should try a 5 Hour Energy shot.
I love those things. Just a little caffiene and lots of vitamin B and other good stuff.
Or....learn to love coffee.

same thing I drink every day while at work, water of course!

Just shoot like 4 5 hour energy's!

GG...you should try a 5 Hour Energy shot.
I love those things. Just a little caffiene and lots of vitamin B and other good stuff.
Or....learn to love coffee.

I would love to be able to take a 5 hour energy shot but I am so allergic to them. I feel like I want to die when I take them and I break out in hives. I could definitely use one right now too I am beyond exhausted.

I would love to be able to take a 5 hour energy shot but I am so allergic to them. I feel like I want to die when I take them and I break out in hives. I could definitely use one right now too I am beyond exhausted.

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear it. 5 Hour Energy is one of the best inventions ever when you're tired.

That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear it. 5 Hour Energy is one of the best inventions ever when you're tired.

I hear that all the time and really wish I could take it, although I am sure somehow it's just horrible for your body, but the 2 times I have tried it I thought I was going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back