What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 45/41 86 today at my local goat track. My irons and wedges were my savior today.

45/55 for an even 100. Not too bad for the first round of the year.

+5 41 today

played behind a 6some that looked like they had never seen a golf course in their lives
i had a 3 group cushion at first but 1 by 1 they dropped out until i was right behind them
more than once i had to ride up and tell them a few of the rules of the course were being broken
like riding the carts right onto the green etc

other than that... i played crappy and couldnt draw/hook the ball all day

shot my best round of my short 2 year golf career so far. Shot an 88 today and its the first time i have broke 90. The drier courses have helped my game as i am getting more run and its helping my game.

Great round Chas!

96 today.

I shot a solid 42/40 for an 82. I hit 7 fairways, 7 greens with 29 putts. I had one bird, 8 pars, 7 bogeys and 2 doubles. I putted well, but left alot of birdies on the table.

Tapin for bird

Another milestone today!! Best 9 ever!
The front had me wondering who was inside me swinging my clubs...whoever it was, I wished they'd putt better.

RiverForestMemorialDay2012.jpg

Great job T0AD!

Super job there TOAD!

TapAhoy!

Shot a 87 today, the putts would not drop. Lol

45/35 for 80, could have been my best round ever if not for 2 blow-up holes and a couple ignorant putts on the front 9.

Had a 3 over great game for me going after 4 but had to cut it short for raun

Sent from my iPhone

5-over on 14 holes, 10-over on 4 holes for an 85 (42/43). Two birdies, 4 pars, 1-over on Amen Corner.

What's the deal with the blow-up holes! UGGGGGH!

Slow start but then...
They messed up when they made the teams today, I was placed with my long-time partner but it was looking like I was going to ruin a round with the putter again after three putts on 2 and 3. I told my buddy going to the fourth tee, "its time to go big or go home." Number 4 is a short but difficult par 5. It is possible to reach in two shots with a long very well placed tee shot. Normally I hit three-iron but today I took the driver over a huge oak with enough draw to stay out of the woods and leave a narrow view of the pin 197 yards away. This green has a stream that goes across in front, around the right side and behind with a pond left. In other words, if you go for the green you better hit it. I hit my five iron, the ball mark was 2 feet right of the pin and it rolled about 15 feet past the hole. I made that putt to get back to even and never looked back. Our team finished 20 shots ahead of the second place group and took 6 of the 7 skins today. I finished with four birdies and two more bogies for a two under 70 (35, 35).

The front had me wondering who was inside me swinging my clubs...whoever it was, I wished they'd putt better.

Nice going TOAD!

NIce nine, T0AD! Good 18 as well!

Played in my first tournament post Sternotomy and since being diagnosed with Cancer. After 5 rounds of chemo and feeling fatigued, I was able to pull out a 2nd place finish. I shot an 81. Left some strokes on the course, but all in all, had a good round.

Played in my first tournament post Sternotomy and since being diagnosed with Cancer. After 5 rounds of chemo and feeling fatigued, I was able to pull out a 2nd place finish. I shot an 81. Left some strokes on the course, but all in all, had a good round.
Wow, had you mentioned this before? Best of luck to you in your fight and congrats on a great finish.

5-over on 14 holes, 10-over on 4 holes for an 85 (42/43). Two birdies, 4 pars, 1-over on Amen Corner.

What's the deal with the blow-up holes! UGGGGGH!

Some great rounds boy's, well done!

Dang man, that's a heck of a way to come back. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy your round.

--
Tapatalk2

Outstanding! My hat is off to you.

Congrats ripper! That is awesome.

Thanks bro! I am trying to stand up more at set up like you said, it has really helped.

After turning in a disappointing 50, the first 50 nine of the year, I was able to turn it around with a 40 on the back to finish at 90.

Heck of a turnaround, fairband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back