What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I had to throw in the one bright spot today haha

Imagine how many you'd have if you rocked the queen bee.

52 through 9.

... with a 9 on the par 4 9th.
3h from the tee, high draw but didnt start right. left deep rough. hit a provisional, middle of the fairway.
Found the first ball, chunked it out of the nasty stuff. Still some way behind the provisional, i tried to hit it in green proximity, but end up pushing it hard right, where the rough is hip high +.
Drop one, there we are at 5 halfway through the par 4 fairway.
Hit some beautiful and consistent shots throughout the round, sad it ended with this.

Played 9 and shot a nasty 50. Hit 4 out of 7 FW's with 15 putts. Had one par, four bogeys, two doubles and two triples. Just couldn't get any distance off the tee so I had no chances to score. As usual.

The classic about to go into timeout? I hit it yesterday in the sim and was surprised at how harsh it felt.. Didn't really notice any great distance numbers.

The classic about to go into timeout? I hit it yesterday in the sim and was surprised at how harsh it felt.. Didn't really notice any great distance numbers.

Naa dude I just need to get my swing fixed.

I didn't keep score today, but I think it would be somewhere in the low 80's maybe an 82-83 we were playing match play and I wasn't too concerned with my overall score.

Shot a 90 today with 2 triple and 2 double bogey's but had 5 pars so I was pretty happy today.

Was a little errant with the driver but ended up with an 86. Two birdies, five pars and a mess of too many holes.

Played 9. shot 45. putted pretty poorly but I was striking the ball pretty well.

shot a very sloppy 87 today, trying a new ball that really didnt work for me i was disapointed.

Shot 88 today. This is my first year playing again after not playing regularly for 25 years.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sometimes this game makes me want to cuss. The putter has been so good for two days went completely haywire today. A birdie on #2 seemed to be a good start but then three straight three putt greens got me playing catch-up the rest of the day. I never did catch up though, with a couple of more misses at crucial times. 78 (39, 39)

46 on the front nine, it was an ok round

I've been playing pretty well lately, so it didn't really come as a surprise that I shot even on the front 9 of my round yesterday. What did come as a surprise, though, was the 44 I put up on the back nine to shoot 80. How do you shoot even on the front and not even break 80. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Shot a cool 82 yesterday tied for the low round out of 18 players. Had a few mistakes and lost the driver and should have went to a 3wd off the last few tee shots. Tied for my low round of the year.

Played 9 holes on Saturday. Shot a 46 but quadruple bogey'd #2 which killed me. That hole always kills me. The yardage and the setup just dont mesh well with my game. Hit a good drive, tried to lay up and went a little short. Long iron, into the very edge of the water before the green. The wind blows back in your face with 2 ponds in front of the hole. Put another in the water also. It was brutal. Rest of the round was pretty good though. First round with the G20 and it performed better than I ever could have imagined.

Yesterday was hot and cold.
Shot an 82.
Driver didnt get hot til late
Irons were decent
Putter was okay besides a few utter fails.

Played yesterday afternoon, +1 on the front, bogeyed the first hole and then 8 pars in a row before making another bogey on 10 and another on 18, finished +3 without a birdie or a double. Weird round. Hit 5 of 7 fairways and 7 of 9 greens on the front side but just the opposite - only 2 of 7 and 2 of 9 - on the back but got up and down 5 out of 7 times on the back. Got real windy on the back but I hit some great chips and was putting pretty well, for me at least.

Shot an 82 y'day with an hour storm delay after 10 holes (actually saw a funnel cloud form and dissipate before we could snap a pic). Thats 8 under my previous low at the local course this year. Eleven bogeys & 7 pars. No shanks or total mishits... Caught a couple thin but still got decent distance out of them. A semi-bladed 7 iron flew 5 feet off the ground but the wet turf slowed it down and it came to rest pin high on the left fringe... Was throwing darts after the rain.

Playing the best golf of my life right now. Managed to cram 63 holes in this past weekend.

74 (+2) on friday afternoon. Started birdie, par, eagle, birdie, par. 22 putts. Not a bad kick start to the weekend (tied my best score before this weekend)
72 (E) on saturday morning. Roller coaster of a round. 7 birdies (avalanche), 5 bogeys, 1 double, 5 pars. Birdied 18 to hit par. 27 putts. Best score ever.
81 (+9) sunday morning. 7:08 tee time was way too early. bookend doubles on the front 9. Finally woke up and birdied 18. 31 putts..eh.
37 (+1) sunday afternoon. Rolled the rock this round. 11 putts. 1 birdie, 7 pars, 1 nasty kick into the creek for a double.

Was far and away the best putting of my life. Sunday afternoon I only hit 2 GIR but went made everything I looked at. The last hole was pretty sour after I skanked a terrible wedge right, hit a tree and kicked straight down into a creek. All in all a great weekend, especially after golfing with Dad sunday and going 4-4 and hitting for the cycle in our softball game (also with dad).

Shot an 87(42/45) Sunday. Hit 12/14 FIR(the two I missed were a total of about 3 yards), 6/18 GIR, 38 putts(5 3 putts, 9 lip-outs). For the adveristy I had to deal with during the round an 87 is a miracle. With how I was hitting the ball I could of shot low 70's. I can't wait to get out again and play a round without distraction. I think I found a good combo off the tee with the R11s driver, R11s 3w, and i20 3i.

Have you ever broke 80 before? You're really close

I have broke 80 before, but not for about 20 years. When I was younger I played a lot, but then I got married and had kids and I only played a few times a year for about 20 years. But I got back in to it about 2 years ago and joined a league and I am hitting the ball great this year.
I scored an 81 and 82 late last year. hopefully, sometime this year, I'll dip into high 70's at least once. my goal for this year is to consistently score low 90's to high 80's. :)

95 again yesterday @ Shenandoah Golf & Country. greens here are always fast and putting downhill is scary. :(

+4/0
Played 12 holes then the sky opened up.
Shoulda been 1 under if my birdies didnt all lip out.
I think I missed 4 greens
Iron play was epic for me today.

got out with Golf4life today and played a new course for both of us Springfield Country Club. the course was actually pretty nice and was cheap only $38 to ride. We played the Tips today i shot a 76 i had 3 birdies and 32 putts. i really was putting well today i think i got my new routine down and i changed some things today and i almost made another 4 or 5 putts that i left just short. REALLY excited about that as my putting has been off since the outing. def gonna try to get back there i think i could shoot a lot lower knowing the layout of this one. lots of doglegs and blind shots. Really had a good time though.

Shot 88 today. This is my first year playing again after not playing regularly for 25 years.

Sent using Tapatalk

Good shooting widespot. I did the same, took about 20 years off and now I am back at it. I am hooked again. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back