What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 85 with 4 doubles and a triple!! Played the last 3 holes in 2 under.......

Temper temper temper.....

Shot a 77 on Saturday (lowest score of the season!). Our group played from the whites, and on that course, it was like cheating. I am a 13-14 handicap and we had a 5 in our group who shot a 68.

Shot a 77 on Saturday (lowest score of the season!). Our group played from the whites, and on that course, it was like cheating. I am a 13-14 handicap and we had a 5 in our group who shot a 68.
Where did ya play?

Joined Ole Gray and KellyBo's old home course today, The Goat Track errrr beautiful Lake Jonesco Golf Course. Shot a 43/40=83, 63.4 % FW's only hit 27.8% GIR. Used 32 putts with one 3 putt. I did manage one birdie.

85. Good lord the golf gods beyotch slapped me.

That's what you get for taunting Hawk and me!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

The Bladez had a terrible day, they were outshined all round. It was interesting for sure.

The Bladez had a terrible day, they were outshined all round. It was interesting for sure.

Um, yikes and bummer! Sorry to hear buddy

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Went out for the first round of the year and fired off an 81. Couldn't believe how well I was striping the driver after not swinging for a few months. Hopefully this is the year where I'm shooting 70s regularly.

Joined Ole Gray and KellyBo's old home course today, The Goat Track errrr beautiful Lake Jonesco Golf Course. Shot a 43/40=83, 63.4 % FW's only hit 27.8% GIR. Used 32 putts with one 3 putt. I did manage one birdie.

Not bad at all, the Goat Track can sure get your goat in a hurry. Good folks on a "memorable" course.

Played 9 holes and shot 57. Played well of the tee but my chipping and putting failed me today.

I shot a -3 69 playing Sim golf last night. Derp.

Beat my previous best by either 9 or 10 strokes though lol. Fun times!

Nice.

How does putting work with those things?

Its a learned skill lol. I think the screen is 15 feet away, so I just judge distance by that. It works surprisingly well.

Dang, Hawk going looooooow

What course were you playing?

Its a learned skill lol. I think the screen is 15 feet away, so I just judge distance by that. It works surprisingly well.

Hawk that is solid man. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? haha

Donald Ross Memorial. A new one to me.

Score is obviously irrelevant in the big picture, but I was happy to see how well I hit the ball. Going to give my teacher a big mankiss on Wednesday.

Donald Ross Memorial. A new one to me.

Score is obviously irrelevant in the big picture, but I was happy to see how well I hit the ball. Going to give my teacher a big mankiss on Wednesday.

yeah, obviously u arent going to shoot that with bad ball striking, so definitely an indication that it was working for you yesterday

Hawk with a 69!haha,thats awesome.

I am ready for the big show I think.

Just as long Phil isnt playing

Otherwise you would be way behind after 1 round already

Dammit. Somebody's always trying to keep me down.

I think you got this, Hawk. Now you can watch the pros on courses and think about how you could hang with them on certain courses and what not. Even on their best days, they would probably only beat you by 4 strokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back