What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a -3 69 playing Sim golf last night. Derp.

Beat my previous best by either 9 or 10 strokes though lol. Fun times!

Dude this is awesome! Nice

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm glad we can all agree that I'm awesome. This is a great start to my day.

I shot a -3 69 playing Sim golf last night. Derp.

Beat my previous best by either 9 or 10 strokes though lol. Fun times!

Take it to the course. -3 and you'll be looking for sponsors and some to carry the bag! Good work

Not bad at all, the Goat Track can sure get your goat in a hurry. Good folks on a "memorable" course.

Thanks buddy, but KB and OG were not with me. I joined the club not Bill & Kelly, I am now a member there in addition to my home course in Milledgeville, it is only 13 more minutes down the road and it gives me 2 courses to play often instead of just one.

Took out the 2013 e7 that im testing for 18holes and shot a PB. 44/44 = 88. Played one up from the tips measuring 6530. 71.6 rating with a slope of 129. Had 35 putts, 6/18 FW and 6 GIR

Tapping away on my S3

Took out the 2013 e7 that im testing for 18holes and shot a PB. 44/44 = 88. Played one up from the tips measuring 6530. 71.6 rating with a slope of 129. Had 35 putts, 6/18 FW and 6 GIR

Tapping away on my S3

Congrats! Must be the new balls?!?!?!

Congrats! Must be the new balls?!?!?!

Thanks. Actually all 6 of the FW's I found today were on the Front 9 with e7. Switched balls on the back 9 anf found ZERO FW's! (More on that coming in the e7 thread)

Tapping away on my S3

42/37 - 79 for the first full round of the year.
69.2% fairways hit. 38.9% GIR. 29 total putts.

Was able to get out today and shot a 45/44 for a PB 89. Not bad considering I only found about 3 fairways and probably 5 greens. Missed about 13 putts by a half inch, could of used those 1 putts.

38/41=79 hit 57.1% FW's with 2 balls actually running through the FW by a yard. 44.4% GIR with 1 three putt and 33 total putts. 1 bird and 1 double. It was 74* when the round was over and it was great to get out there in shorts again.

Was able to get out today and shot a 45/44 for a PB 89. Not bad considering I only found about 3 fairways and probably 5 greens. Missed about 13 putts by a half inch, could of used those 1 putts.

Congrats on the new PB.

38/41=79 hit 57.1% FW's with 2 balls actually running through the FW by a yard. 44.4% GIR with 1 three putt and 33 total putts. 1 bird and 1 double. It was 74* when the round was over and it was great to get out there in shorts again.

Good round partner! The weather was gorgeous in Georgia today and I bet you had shorts on huh? :D

Congrats on the new PB.

PB's are always smile makers :D. Great job Ndfan301 :clapp:.

I shot 43 + 46 = 89 today and won a few bucks. We did not play our normal blitz type game. We played where you had to put total scores down for every hole without the equitable stroke bologna. If you had a 12 you wrote it down. Once the total scores were added up, you deducted your handicap for the net score. With my handicap being a 19 these days I shot a net 70 which put me in 2nd place and in the money. :bananadance:

Good job Ole Gray! getting in the money is always good.

I hooked up with fellow forum member SW for a round at Osprey point in Boca and shot a 77. I hit 6 fairways today and 6 greens lol, A strange round! 5 bogies 1 double and 2 birdies.

Congrats on the new PB! Those rounds are what will keep you coming back for more.

44/42 for a 86 at Green Valley Ranch with J4U.

Hit 64% faieways with the new driver and 44% GIR which is the second highest of all the stats I've recorded the past three seasons. 35 putts on winter greens in acceptable I guess.

40/39=79

Better day. Did cost myself some strokes still trying to acclimate to pace off of the CU-1, but, still a good day.

40/39=79

Better day. Did cost myself some strokes still trying to acclimate to pace off of the CU-1, but, still a good day.

Not shabby st all

Not shabby st all

After the 85 on Monday, to say I'm happy is an understatement of large proportions. Gotta get some things sorted out before the Invitational though, big time.

40/39=79

Which sticks?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

That's my boy. Nice round bro.
I was the damn king of knockdowns today, it was a blast. Love that shot.

Struggled mightily off the tee but its not the driver itself, its all on the swinger right now. Not good.

Even hit two rope-hook-me-Jesus shots....JB would have been proud of them.

40/39=79

Nice round dude, especially with a new putter in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back