What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46-42 = 88. I actually started off really well, was +1 through 6 holes, then the wheels fell off on holes 7-9 with 3 straight triple bogeys! I played a little better overall on the back nine, but the putter was cold all day long. I had multiple opportunities for birdies from 15 feet and in, and never made one of them. The weather was summer-like today, so the positives that I took out of the round is that I was hitting the ball really well off of the tee in terms of distance, and I only lost 1 ball off of the tee in the round.

Dude - you hit some $ shots! The scores will come man!

GREAT GREAT day with arydolphin. No idea what I shot, but it was fun though!! The back was 42 ish - the front was ugly hahaha, but had a nice birdie on 9. Golf is the absolute best when you enjoy who you are playing with and don't really care what you shoot.

Love hearing about ary and Ghsace getting out and playing together. Hopefully I'll be teeing it up with them at some point this spring.

Love hearing about ary and Ghsace getting out and playing together. Hopefully I'll be teeing it up with them at some point this spring.

YESSSS!! Absolutely!!

Shot a 93 today. Up goes the handicap. Sure wish I could figure out what I doing wrong. Might be time for a lesson.

interesting round last night...37(+1)
3 birdies/4 bogeys
putted well.
first round with the Z-Star.

Shot 50 yesterday. Played horrible,it was windy, on a course I hadn't played in 10 years. Can you tell I am looking for any and all excuses. lol. That's with a 7 on two holes that never should have happened. Have to do better next week.

Had a great round today, hit it really well. Shot 44 out 43 in. 87 gross on a par 70. HC of 16 giving me 71. A very good result for my

1 Birdie
5 Pars
7 Bogeys
4 Doubles
1 Trible. Hit a great drive left of the fairway, when we got up it was gone so I went back to the tee.

4 of 13 fairways hit. A low number but a lot of those were just off the fairways
9 GIR a personal best for me.

Nice round David! 9 GIR's is always very solid. Get rid of a few bad holes and you are easily looking at low 80's man!

Thanks Cookie

Nice round David! 9 GIR's is always very solid. Get rid of a few bad holes and you are easily looking at low 80's man!

The weather held off so we got the round in today. Putter wasn't on fire-missed 3 birdies inside 6 feet, driver was so-so, irons were mediocre to good, but I just didn't have any big holes. That seems to be the key, avoid disaster. 72 (37,35)

The weather held off so we got the round in today. Putter wasn't on fire-missed 3 birdies inside 6 feet, driver was so-so, irons were mediocre to good, but I just didn't have any big holes. That seems to be the key, avoid disaster. 72 (37,35)

Wow, way to avoid disaster there buddy, even par is sweet.

Wow, way to avoid disaster there buddy, even par is sweet.

Thanks, indeed it it sweet. Yep, avoiding disaster is lots easier said than done, for sure. Sunday, I putted better, hit the ball better and shot 74 because I drove under a tree and made double on 15 then drove into a fairway bunker up under the lip and made double on 17.

88 on my home course today which is ok nbut not great. The greens haven't healed yet from being punched so putting was ugly. I was looking forward to a good first experience with my new Bettinardi but I will have to wait for everything around hear to grow out.

Shot an 83. I've played really well my last three rounds - 83, 86, and 83 again. And today was definitely the most difficult course of the three. I wasn't as consistent as I would've liked to be with my driver but I did crush a few. Only had a single three putt. My irons were solid enough but definitely had some room for improvement there. Biggest thing for me is that I didn't have a double. All bogeys and pars. I was scrambling well today.

Very nice SP! With these rounds recently, your index is bound to be dropping really quick. Peaking at the right time for the competition next month I see.

49/44. Let's not dwell on the bad score. So what, I shot 93 playing the worst possible golf I can, it is cliche as hell but I was a few stupid shots from it being a very good day. What todays round showed me is that I need to make better choices and think my way around the course instead of trying to force shots.

Perfect example were two of the par 5's today, both similar in distance but I played them totally different. First one I hit a good drive that put me right around the go for it range. Well I went for it and over swung, put myself in a bad spot and had to play sideways. Took double on that hole. The other par 5, I hit driver to the perfect spot to go for it but instead I hit 6 iron and took trouble out of play, wedged on and made par. Have to be more conscious about how I get around the course, not complacent but smarter.

--
Tapatalk2

Keep it up Danny. 44 on the back 9 is a pretty nice inward half.

Played a funny game today, it was single player best ball, where you got to hit two balls on each shot, and chose the best ball. I shot 71, even par. I don't think I would have shot much worse using single ball but it was a fun change. A few birdies, bunch of pars, a bogie and a double(trouble with a bunker, too close to the lip, ugh).

Fun, interesting game.

Walked 9 again today, shot 41. Bogie was my worst score but the putts just aren't falling. I'm hitting my irons really well but my putter ain't helping me out any. The greens here are really giving me a fit!

SHot a very weird 41, 43 for an 84. I was striking the ball well just couldn't score again. For the first time in a long time I didn't make a single birdie, and I had a lot of opportunities. It was cold and windy and rainy, so overall all I'm pretty happy with how I played.

Men's league tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that.

shot a 103, but had some great fun with a couple of my professors before I graduate in a couple weeks. Had a few good drives, and smashed a few 3 woods like I knew what I was doing. Just couldnt finish the holes. Putter was killing me today, I left a half dozen putts on the perfect line, but short, which was a common problem for the 3 of us today.

Oh well, bad scoring day, but i had a blast today, so no biggie!

I played 6 holes and was +5. Meh. Coincidentally, my best ball team was also +5.

Nice even there buddy!

Shot an 83. I've played really well my last three rounds - 83, 86, and 83 again. And today was definitely the most difficult course of the three. I wasn't as consistent as I would've liked to be with my driver but I did crush a few. Only had a single three putt. My irons were solid enough but definitely had some room for improvement there. Biggest thing for me is that I didn't have a double. All bogeys and pars. I was scrambling well today.

Looks like your game is gonna be awesome this year, keep it up SP!

49/44. Let's not dwell on the bad score. So what, I shot 93 playing the worst possible golf I can, it is cliche as hell but I was a few stupid shots from it being a very good day. What todays round showed me is that I need to make better choices and think my way around the course instead of trying to force shots.

Perfect example were two of the par 5's today, both similar in distance but I played them totally different. First one I hit a good drive that put me right around the go for it range. Well I went for it and over swung, put myself in a bad spot and had to play sideways. Took double on that hole. The other par 5, I hit driver to the perfect spot to go for it but instead I hit 6 iron and took trouble out of play, wedged on and made par. Have to be more conscious about how I get around the course, not complacent but smarter.

--
Tapatalk2

You'll get there, at least you came away knowing you were inches away from a completely different score. "Game of inches"

SHot a very weird 41, 43 for an 84. I was striking the ball well just couldn't score again. For the first time in a long time I didn't make a single birdie, and I had a lot of opportunities. It was cold and windy and rainy, so overall all I'm pretty happy with how I played.

Men's league tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that.

Dominate those pansies tomorrow!

I played 6 holes and was +5. Meh. Coincidentally, my best ball team was also +5.

Not bad bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back