What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be it, I've always hit a 65g s shaft, this is 55g s. When i make contact it almost feels as this the head lags a bit because of the ball. Its weird

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Good rounds each of the last two days for my skill level, both were from the senior tees.

Little Fishing Creek shot a 38/40=78 in this weeks blitz, kind of ran out of gas at the end bogeying 4 of the last 5 with no GIRs during that stretch - 78.6% FWs, 33.3 GIRs and used only 28 putts after 3 putting the first hole of the day, 3 birdies for the day.

Twin City Country Club shot a 40/37=77 with 3 good friends. 71.4% FWs, 61.1% GIRs, used 34 putts with again only 1 three putt. One birdie on the day with a couple of near misses.

Played 9 as a single today with noone behind me as they were setting up an outing. Played two balls (get your minds out of the gutter, sheesh!) and had a great time! First ball 3 over 39 and second 5 over 41. All in all a great day of golf!

I shot a 79 today. My stats were all over the place with some really good stuff and some not so good stuff.

11 GIR
31 putts (3-3 putts, 1 chip-in)
4 birdies (1,9,10,17)
5 pars
7 bogeys
2 doubles

Don't usually post in here, but shot a personal best of +10 80 yesterday. Handicap officially down to 14 after a couple of decent rounds recently.

41-44 for 85. Putting really sucked today, had 37 putts including 5 3-putts, it was awful. Long game wasn't much better. Hit 8 GIR, so my approach game wasn't so bad. Hoping I can play a little better tomorrow at one of my favorite courses around here.

41-44 for 85. Putting really sucked today, had 37 putts including 5 3-putts, it was awful. Long game wasn't much better. Hit 8 GIR, so my approach game wasn't so bad. Hoping I can play a little better tomorrow at one of my favorite courses around here.

driver any better today?

driver any better today?

Not much better, but I didn't lose any balls today, so I guess that's progress as compared to Sunday. Think I hit 4 fairways today, that's better than 1, right?

Last edited:
I shot a 79 today. My stats were all over the place with some really good stuff and some not so good stuff.

11 GIR
31 putts (3-3 putts, 1 chip-in)
4 birdies (1,9,10,17)
5 pars
7 bogeys
2 doubles

Great score though! 4 birds is awesome

Got out today right after it rained on a course i shot a 102 at last year. Played a lot better than before. Very wet on the front then the sun came out on the back.

45/42 87
31 putts
9/18 GIR

Definitely hit some good ones. Made some stellar chips as well. To be fair though, as a junior course it's not terribly difficult.

Terrible today! Everything was bad at some point today--driver, irons, wedges, putter. One bright spot, we ended on #9, a par 3 and I knocked it to 14 inches and made the putt. 83 (43, 40)

A great evening of golf with the wife. 36. Three birdies, three pars, and three bogeys. Also, more excitingly, 7 of 7 fairways!

Beautiful night dude! Nice round too haha

Started with a triple then played the rest of the first nine -1 for a 37. Another triple on the 11th hole (double hit a chip shot from 2 feet off of the green) on the inward nine then played the rest of the way in +1 for a 40. 77 Total. Eliminate the 2 blow up holes and it's a great round.

Starting to see some good signs but don't want to get too psyched yet. The wedge game is really killing me though.

A great evening of golf with the wife. 36. Three birdies, three pars, and three bogeys. Also, more excitingly, 7 of 7 fairways!
A nice birthday round!

That's a great way to spend the birthday. Great round to boot!

Keep it rolling my man! So awesome watching your scores come in! No limits for where you can take your game!

41/42 for the best score I have ever shot in the state of Minnesota. It could have been better but the last three holes were played in darkness with the pins removed.

Decent 9 hole round this evening... beautiful weather... drank some beer... hit some balls... ended with a 43. Life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Was able to get out after work today
40 / 42 = 82
Had a hard time hitting the fairways today.

Shot 51 over nine holes. Short but accurate off the tee with the driver, but terrible off the tee with my irons, double-bogeyed both par 3's. Short game lesson from last week served me well, put some great pitches and flops close. One of my best shots turned out terrible; a pitch meant to check up hit the flagstick and bounced to the fringe, leading to an embarrassing three-putt. Need to start getting more distance off the tee; my short irons get very little work, and my long irons and fairway woods entirely too much. Need to use my range time getting more comfortable with the shots I know I'm going to face, like fairway wood off the deck.

Can we get a "Nice round Dan" smiley to save me some typing in this forum please????

:clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back