What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a TaylorMade Burner Superfast 3 Wood. Went in to buy a new golf towel, walked out with a new 3 wood.

hahahaha yeah, I'll bet you went in for a golf towel...

I plan to go into golf galaxy tomorrow for golf gloves.. Strange that I'll be taking my 30 off 150 coupon with me... hahaha!

hahahaha yeah, I'll bet you went in for a golf towel...

I plan to go into golf galaxy tomorrow for golf gloves.. Strange that I'll be taking my 30 off 150 coupon with me... hahaha!

Then only thing I ever go for are balls, tees, gloves or a hat. Somehow I end up leaving with a driver, set of irons, wood or putter.

What I GO for and what I LEAVE with are two entirely different things. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought myself a new 3 wood today. Managed to get hold of a Callaway Diablo Edge 15* 3wood with a Reg shaft for £75 inc free P&P.

I'm hoping this will sit nicely between my Driver and 16* Rescue, providing me with a few extra yards of the tee on those slightly shorter/tighter par 4's - fingers crossed.

man, golf galaxy gets me everytime i step in the store! wanted a casual golf shoe and i went and tried on all the new Street shoes today wasnt planning on buying anything. But i ended up buying the new ECCO 'Street Premiere' Golf Shoe in black and red. they look sharp and fit the best out of the 5 shoes i tried on. but i had to spend 150 to get 30 bucks off with my coupon i received in the mail today sooooo bought a spotless swing golf towel too wanted to try them out seems like a good idea.

finally!!! i bought myself a THP putter cover!!

View attachment 2900View attachment 2901

After wearing my old $59 golf shoes for some time, dealing with wide feet in a narrow shoe, and having sore feet after just 9 holes...I upgrade to the Adidas 360 wide! Now, to find time to hit the course. May try and sneak in a back 9 tomorrow morning at 7am. Cannot wait to break these babies in, read they are super comfortable. Plus the wide model will give much relief to my feet :act-up:

Officially ordered my Nike Method Core 3 Putter. Cannot wait to get it.

Tap tap taparoo

Officially ordered my Nike Method Core 3 Putter. Cannot wait to get it.

Tap tap taparoo

Nice buy! Enjoy, it's a sweet putter that's for sure.

I need to find a sweet putter for the new putter cover

I now tap while I talk

I need to find a sweet putter for the new putter cover

I now tap while I talk

Matty, the THP cover INSTANTLY makes ANY putter cooler! Plus, if you can sink em' then who cares! (Yes its strange the putter ho I am is telling someone this LOL)

Lol, my putter been in the bag since day 1 , only club lol , and I got it for $25 new, it even beat out a sc I picked up a few months out

I now tap while I talk

my burner 2.0 irons came in today! woohoo

Good stuff indeed Russ! I hope you like em half as much as I LOVE mine.
thanks jman
i cannot wait to take them out on the course but i have to wait till after the holiday... im working :sad:

Dunlop DDH Hav-2 Putter with cover............

Didn't buy anything today... but I was || <-- that close to walking out of Austad's with a TM-880 Maranello Tour putter & a 60.10 TM Wedge. This website = the death of my checking account!

I heard people mention receiving $30 off $150+ at Golf Galaxy...how did you guys receive those coupons? I've been an "advantage member" since last year sometime.

my burner 2.0 irons came in today! woohoo

Russ, let me know your impressions. I've been debating whether or not to pull the trigger on getting the 2.0s or not.

Russ, let me know your impressions. I've been debating whether or not to pull the trigger on getting the 2.0s or not.

You should check out the first 2.0 testing thread, TONS of good info on these. They are LONG and legit!

You should check out the first 2.0 testing thread, TONS of good info on these. They are LONG and legit!

long & lean like a buttery machine!

have those shoes in white/green and love them....

man, golf galaxy gets me everytime i step in the store! wanted a casual golf shoe and i went and tried on all the new Street shoes today wasnt planning on buying anything. But i ended up buying the new ECCO 'Street Premiere' Golf Shoe in black and red. they look sharp and fit the best out of the 5 shoes i tried on. but i had to spend 150 to get 30 bucks off with my coupon i received in the mail today sooooo bought a spotless swing golf towel too wanted to try them out seems like a good idea.

Good hanks we can match when we hit the links soon lol

Didn't buy anything today... but I was || <-- that close to walking out of Austad's with a TM-880 Maranello Tour putter & a 60.10 TM Wedge. This website = the death of my checking account!

I heard people mention receiving $30 off $150+ at Golf Galaxy...how did you guys receive those coupons? I've been an "advantage member" since last year sometime.

Here is an even steeper discount, online only http://www.golfgalaxy.com/July_4_save25.aspx?&Mail_id=20110701_eNews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back