What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a purchase, but whilst looking for something else last night in my parents garage, I found my dads old set of golf clubs (a brand I haven't found anything about, but if I remember right they are called 'Stix') which I will most likely have a swing with at some point, but I did decide to 'borrow' the 1 iron that was sitting in the bag to take to the range with me for a laugh the next time I get the chance.....that should be interesting to say the least!

Not sure how the club will hold up as it is showing some rust spots on the shaft so does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to clear that up?

A little steel wool should do the trick. Maybe a metal cleaner to help get things moving. Good luck with that thing!

I acquired my favorite driver head of all time in a trade with CS today. Got a Cleveland Classic 10.5* head!

Purchased myself a Cleveland 588mt 4 iron with the stock traction 85 stiff shaft -2 flat, booms 210 yards.

Had my second adapter put on the B Asha and just picked it up this morning. BACell is ready for some range time!

Received my new Stage 2 hybrid today. Ready to hit the range.

Picked up some Footjoy Sport spikeless shoes today. First pair of spikeless shoes.

Showed up today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368050730.805016.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368050746.183289.jpg

Just bought a 68 inch Callaway umbrella and a dozen Callaway Black's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368051620.899238.jpg
Picked up a few things for next weekend. All I need is a shirt and I'll be ready!

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Didn't buy, but my dozen Hex Chrome+ came today! Callaway doing things the right way, by giving me free stuff haha

Ordered a Fuel 60g stiff shaft for my ZL Encore.

More Gooder is the man. This thing is GORGEOUS, and no bigger than my cart bag!!!

DSC_0127_zps34a89cca.jpg

DSC_0126_zps60cd8ac7.jpg

DSC_0124_zps74d5991d.jpg

DSC_0128_zps13946d4a.jpg

Looks good Jman. The bag really looks sharp.

Pair of golf shoes and a golf shirt from our pro shop with credit I won in a tournament there.

Got a dozen Srixon Q-Stars and they threw in a 2-pack of Maxfli U-6's for free at Dicks.

Just bought a Nike Therma top in black.

Perfect for the NZ winter :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I acquired my favorite driver head of all time in a trade with CS today. Got a Cleveland Classic 10.5* head!

That's pretty awesome Charlie!! The Classic head was incredible last year. I happened to prefer the 310 head myself, but I think all three were excellent.

Which one did you get?

That's pretty awesome Charlie!! The Classic head was incredible last year. I happened to prefer the 310 head myself, but I think all three were excellent.

Which one did you get?

310. I can't wait to throw the B. Asha in that sucker!

310. I can't wait to throw the B. Asha in that sucker!

Yes yes and more yes!!! What an incredible combo that is!!!

Did you get the shaft as well, or just the head? The Kusala black is awesome, but it's a beastly shaft, especially in X..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back