What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a "come to TX tour van video" and got my Callaway contest photo taken & sent in.

Built a set of irons.

Played a good match play against my younger brother on my local course. Got beat on the last. Awful by me.

Made a "come to TX tour van video" and got my Callaway contest photo taken & sent in.

I like this idea! Shoulda given me a call and I'd have come to help ;)

spazzdog

Stopped by the range to work on putting and chipping but found gaggles of balls left so I spent some quality time working on stuff we went over in my lesson yesterday. Started hitting my 58* off the matts because the grass was closed and shanked my first 10 shots, lol. Moved over to the weeds and that went away for the most part. Moved over to the putting green and chipped with a Callaway Hex Chrom, B330RX and Nike 20Xi. Then rolled a few putts before leaving.

Played 18, watched TGC's School of Golf about the driver and spent some time on THP.

Unboxed my new irons. :banana:

Looking at range time tomorrow and hopefully a round on Thursday in Trump International.

18 holes. I really need to make time to go to the range to get some driver time in.

Took my pics and submitted them for the Callaway Photo Contest.

I had golf practice today. Lots of fun.

Ok this was actually over the weekend but…

I attended the golf expo at Haggin Oaks in Sacramento. Think of it as a left coast version of the THP demo day. 165 vendors and 20,000 of your closest friends, well the THP outing is a touch more personal I guess. :wink:

I went with the intention of checking out all of the Ping goodness as well as the other manufactures hybrid offerings. After hitting TM, Ping, Adams, Callaway, and Tour Edge (missed Wilson and Cleveland since I only had 3 hours) the G20 hybrid was second to Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy. I know it is nearing the end of its lifespan but I liked the feel better then their latest offering. The “Bay” is feeding my equipment ho addiction, less then 8 hours left……

Played 5 holes with Ole Gray and Dawgdaddy. All I could do was chip/putt but it was fun!

Played 5 holes with Ole Gray and Dawgdaddy. All I could do was chip/putt but it was fun!

Some golf is better then no golf!!

Some golf is better then no golf!!

Yes ma'am! Had Roxie in her kennel for a trial run. When I got home she greeted me at the door. Houdini! I guess I didn't latch the lower latch tight enough and she slipped right out. LOL

lol even the dog evades the woodshed

It was awesome to see KellyBo out on the course again and not being in pain. She is too modest to tell everyone that she chipped in twice. Nice going KB.

It was awesome to see KellyBo out on the course again and not being in pain. She is too modest to tell everyone that she chipped in twice. Nice going KB.

LOL - it didn't count because it was when I was practicing on another hole while you guys were teeing off. Only counts in real play but it was still fun to hit two in a row like that. I hit many more ugly ones than good ones though. I will need a lot of practice to get back in the groove.

played 18 weather sucked but i played ok.

Putting into a Red Solo Cup in my office right now.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Hit 50 balls at the driving range. Really worked on trying to control my drives, as well as figuring out my irons. With the irons, I focused more and more on my weight shift, and it seemed to help me cut down on balls hit fat.

Played 9 in a Thursday night scramble.
Received my Mashie F3 that I bought Tuesday (after I got home from playing)
Received my Bettinardi Dallas Cowboys head cover

Played 9 in a Thursday night scramble.
Received my Mashie F3 that I bought Tuesday (after I got home from playing)
Received my Bettinardi Dallas Cowboys head cover
Nice day there, Cookie.

All I did was drop some old wedges in a pitcher of Coke to clean off some rust so I can slap some DG Spinners in them tomorrow.

Oh, I also put some iron headcovers on Cookie's Wedges. Tired of wrapping them in a towel each time I go to and from the golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back