What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning: THPing
School
After School: More THPing and a round of 9

Put a grip on my reshafted PW and replaced the grip on my FGP Bronze with a SS 1.0.

went to golftec to work on some stuff since its raining.... got a chance to get some numbers with the XHOT driver.

Played an exec 9 with my wife (her first round ever) and she finished only 18 over. Her putting is pretty good (must be the SeeMore I bought her). Once she develops better ball control on her chips I will be in trouble.
Following the round I had a fitting with my local SeeMore instructor so my SB1w will be ready for the Vegas Invitational.:cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

THP'd all day but would have liked to get some practice in. Hopefully tomorrow

Bought me a box of Hex Chrome+ for my tournament tomorrow and marked them up. Also cleaned out my golf bag and got my clothes ready to go.

Played nine and am already focusing on the 18 for tomorrow. Oh, and watched the tail end of the Masters.

Picked up my B Asha with the Amp Cell tip! Hoping for 18 tomorrow with it

Wasn't today but we recently moved from Auckland to a place called Katikati in the Bay of Plenty.

Luckily enough we moved to a golf estate :)

www.fairviewestate.co.nz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably just be THPing and maybe do a little golf shopping my allergies are punishing me for shooting a 49 yesterday....

Had my first Golftec lessons since last year, felt good to get back to the lessons and get an actual view of my swing.

practice putt and watched videos on pre shot routines.

Hit a lot of clubs at demo day today.
it was snowing and raining but still had a great time.

Kicked arse and took names :deadhorse:

Currently watching the masters and doing some routine golf bag maintenance!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

I played a quick 9 this morning.. Played like crap. I blame it on Tigers drop. Not the fact that Ive not played in months. Damn you Tiger.

Early 18 before doing stuff with the wife for her birthday. Won a little $$$ at the course.

Worked on some swing stuff with guidance of Mr. Kong.

I went to the PGA Superstore in Plano today & what did they have? Well of course a Callaway 3Deep. There was a long wait for one of the hitting bays & with a wife dragging me all over creation looking for a dining room set, I didn't get to stick around for any swings but it looks awesome.

Watched the Masters on the Laptop, the tablet and on the TV. Does that count as one thing or three things?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Played 18 at a nine hole course. First nine was a little shaky. Played great on the 2nd one

Played 18 with some fantastic people. Yes they were THPers.

Watched the Masters on the laptop and TV and spent lots of time on THP. Swung a club in the back yard for a while.

Got out to the range tonight after work. Had a nice session working on my preshot routine and alignment. Got to hit my xhot driver with some different shafts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back