What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much today, saw a few minutes of the masters and a little thping

Played the 532 yard par 5 with only an 8iron, twice.

Nothing aside from the Master's today, but yesterday I got to play 18. It was soaking wet and rained the whole time and every other shot I hit plugged (including every one off the tee), but I got my ball striking down and am finally hitting the driver and my irons straight. Don't have my normal shot shape (draw) and am hitting some cuts like I generally do at the beginning of the year, but it was a HUGE change from how poorly I had been hitting the ball at the range and what not.

Went and watched the Taranaki open today. Great day watching how the pro's play.

THP, putting, Masters. Waiting for the snow to melt.

Watched the masters and hit some foam balls practicing my "Trigger Finger" grip. Starting to feel natural and getting less ballooning and more penetrating ball flight. :clapp:

Golf Tec lesson this morning, worked on the downswing and getting the club to drop for impact. This was quite frustrating and something I am going to have to practice quite a bit this week to be ready for next Sunday. I am making progress but it is difficult to make sure old habits don't come back into play.

Playing now. Rain sabotaging an otherwise good round.

Played 18, now watching the Masters.

Hit two large bucket of balls.
We were getting snow today.

Hit two large bucket of balls.
We were getting snow today.

Ouch, I don't like winter, there is too much of it here in PA.

I worked on my takeaway today. Trying to bang out 100 a day before my next lesson.

Looking over hole by hole info for my round next saturday, first round for me for the local tour im playing in.

oh and I watched some of that masters show on tv

rolled some putts

Played 9 holes and had an extended range session. Masters now with some THPing.

Masterrrrrrs

Match day again for the Golf Club today :thumb:

Setup was as follows - Fourball betterball, 3/4 Handicap, Stableford. Three pairs at our course and three pairs at their course.

Difficult conditions today with rain overnight adding to an already boggy course. Throw in some big winds as well as it did make for an interesting game to say the least.

Still pleased to report that me and my playing partner racked up a respectable 36 points between us beating our opposition by 5 points and helping the "home team" to a 95-86 lead. Unfortunatley our "away boys" didn't fair quite so well and ended up losing 92-103, so we lost the overall match by 2 stableford points :banghead:

Still not a bad round all in all - shot 31 points personally playing off 15 which in todays conditions I was really pleased with. Driving was hugely difficult, but Iron play and chipping and putting were strong today which was the complete opposite of yesterday morning.

10am fitting appointment on the Trackman, and now watching the Masters naturally.

Not very busy but a lot accomplished!

Full clean - heads, grips and the @*&*@!*@& stickers off a couple of new clubs, I know they're called stickers but why so damn sticky!?!
Regrips at the range for driver and hybrid (all now have the lovely Lamkin i6 3GEN)
Cleaned shoes and replaced several cleats.
100 balls at the range into a raging headwind, gave up hitting 3 woods 120 yds and spent the rest on 30yd chips.

And after all that, many hours in front of The Masters in glorious HD :)

Watching the Masters. I should have hit the range but decided drinking beer watching golf counted as range time.

hit the range after work and came home and watched the masters. great finish.

The Masters & THP, it was a great day.

Went to Edwin Watts, got regripped on my putter(Lamkin Smooth Pistol White) and Driver(Golf Pride VDR BLUE) and then went and played nine holes at my home course, shot a 44, watched the masters and now I'm typing this!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Watched the Masters, THPed and followed my Twitter golf feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Masters, THP and took a great power nap. Should have cleaned the clubs, but was having too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back